operation flashpoint addons?

omi

omi

Associate
might fire this baby up again since I never got round to finishing it.

just wanted to check are there any additional 3rd party cool stuff around?

e.g new models, textures etc.

i used to play this online as well eons ago :)

sadly i lost my save games when my old HD died.

Associate
Gonna try some of them mods ive just installed the game again bout week ago i finished the orignal one now im gona try and do the others and ill try a few mods on the way

Associate
tim_enchanter said:
Just took a look and on the side menu under community click OFPFiles.
That takes you to filefront and it's number 1 on the top ten downloads.

Or just go here Link

Thanks for that link. I was looking for a place to download this file, but everylink on the mod homepage didn't work.

Does anybody still play this game online? When I first bought this game I was still in the dark ages on dialup and never tried online play. Just reinstalled the original game with the Gold upgrade and Resistance a few weeks ago when I found my disks stored away in the garage.

Associate
That mod above has soooo many changes the list just goes on and on.
I may have to give it a try.
In the past I've only played OFP on lan, played once online not to long back there were still quite a few populated servers around. I got moaned at for taking to long in the menus and then got totally lost once the game started, ended up seperated from the group and was shot by a sniper :(

I just love it with a group of mates in one room though.

Caporegime
I've got a copy of this, bought it ages ago, played it for about 5 mins and never really got into it. Whats it all about and what makes it so good? I'll dust it off and see if I can figure it out.

Soldato
Awwwww OFP my love. :D

Cant wait for Armed Assault (the sequal) :D

OFP is the most realistic war simulation availible today, its still yet to be surpassed.

omi

omi

Associate
OP
realism and for me i quite like the story as well how it progresses and moving through different perspectives.

i found it very engaging only let down by the interface which i found fiddly (well this was a few years back)

plus not being able to save games in the level (which may irritate some people) adds to the strain/concentration when your playing. a few small mistakes and its all over.

Associate
omi said:
plus not being able to save games in the level (which may irritate some people) adds to the strain/concentration when your playing. a few small mistakes and its all over.

You could just had to go to desk top delete the old save go back to playing the game press esc to go to the menu then you could save again :D

Back
Top Bottom