O2 now say the 16th for the N73!

Soldato
It's probaby something to do with stock.

As I understand it the roll out is this week anyway. Are you ordering over the phone or going in store? If its the store you might be able to get them to reserve you one.

jmp

jmp

Associate
OP
have you actually PRE-ORDERED, ie, reserved one??? I am on a txt message list but was told i couldn't pre-order. they also told me to try ringing a highstreet o2 shop and they said 2 months!

Associate
just to update i rang up for an upgrade and they're delayed till the 17th now. the D900's apparently came today so i ordered that one! :D

Associate
jmp said:
have you actually PRE-ORDERED, ie, reserved one??? I am on a txt message list but was told i couldn't pre-order. they also told me to try ringing a highstreet o2 shop and they said 2 months!

Yeah they said when it comes in stock they will post one out to me.

But now saying delayed another day!?! So annoying :mad:

jmp

jmp

Associate
OP
I rang O2 to order one and they said no pre-ordering is allowed because they don't have the stock numbers yet so they can't assign the order against anything. I would recommend you ring up - do not bank on them sending you one.

Soldato
It's getting a bit annoying now, I've known of o2 to ship a phone ontime yet! :(

I was waiting for N70, then it shipped so late it was obsolete, then I waited for the N80, same story.

I'm hoping to pick up an N73 now, although I could have had the N70 in the time between then and now and still upgraded to the N73:(

Associate
FlyingFish said:
Are you guys waiting for the N73 on upgrade or something?

I've just recieved my N73 on O2, I ordered it yesterday at Carphonewarehouse. Gotta wait for my free Kodak printer tho :(

N73 O2
£35/month
400mins 100 txts
£52 cashback
12 month contract
Free Kodak bluetooth photo printer

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/co...RS.2006.O2.NOKN73&origin=SPECIALOFFER&tabname

Mick

I got emailed that deal too and and I keep looking back at it. Tempted by the free printer and the free phone, but £35 p/m im not sure of. I took that deal to O2 online saying i can get this and that etc, which was when they offered me a good deal (£20 p/m, 500txt/500mins for 12months) but phone will cost me £109!

Soldato
Love the phone esp the camera. :)
Button layout is a lil different from my old 6680, but getting used to it.

Oh and the phone isnt locked ( tried my 3 sim in it ) and isnt loaded with any operator crap.

nimz

Its one of those really, half of this or half of that!

For me: 400mins/100txts, bluetooth photo printer, £368 annual cost.

Your deal: 500mins/500txts, £349 annual cost.

For me I average 400 mins use, a month and about 50 txts. If I used/needed more txts then your deal would be worth a good look.

Mick

Associate
Thought I'd update this since I'm after an N73 myself and have been given numerous dates by O2 online upgrades. Just rung them again in the last half hour and they're now saying next week, 21st at the earliest for the N73! :(

I wouldn't mind it if they didn't just keep slipping and gave a realistic date in the first place! :mad:

jmp

jmp

Associate
OP
you need to ring around the shops - i just got a n73 from an 02 shop at the upgrade which was actually £50 less than it should have been based on my change to £15/month contract. got it for £99, just need to ring up the online number and get the tariff changed. they even let me reserve one and saved it over night.

Associate
Jmp, so the O2 shops in the high street now have them in stock? If so , I might pop down today.

I just knew O2 Online never got them 2day, not gonna hold my breath for one now with them.

Flyingfish, yeah I will probably stick with my O2 deal, unless they really p me off then i'll switch. :)

Back
Top Bottom