VLC vs BS Player

Associate
I've noticed that playing the very same file through these two players gives me a MASSIVE boost in audio quality in VLC! I tried it with several different files so I know it's not my imagination!

What have I been missing! :eek:

Associate
i moved from BS player to Media Player Classic.
I tried VLC but it could not play all the media files that i had no problems playing in MPC.

Does anyone refer VLC over MPC?

sry for the kind of hijack Manveruppd

Soldato
P_A_N_I_C said:
i moved from BS player to Media Player Classic.
I tried VLC but it could not play all the media files that i had no problems playing in MPC.

Does anyone refer VLC over MPC?

sry for the kind of hijack Manveruppd

Done sorta a similar thing also, was a fan of Zoomplayer but found the creator bit cocky when I asked him to consider some new features lol even then had some issues so moved to Bsplayer but that was no good, VLC players good and plays all I throw at it especially corrupted/half downloaded files BUT its not as simple/refined as MPC.

MPC has been my default player for past 2 years now, and I use VLC only when the files wont play...

Associate
Over the last five years, the development team of BSplayer has been fully committed to strengthening our position as the market leader. To maintain this competitive advantage, the BSplayer team has continued to adhere to the highest levels of product innovation. In order to support this level of enhancement and to offer FREE distribution of BSplayer, management has made one more important change: BSplayer Version 1.38 will now be bundled with WhenU Save ad-support. :eek: If you would prefer not to use the ad-supported version of BSplayer, you may upgrade to a paid subscription of BSplayer Pro which will not have WhenU Save.

Horses Mouth

Caporegime
Well that was stupid, they lost 90% of their users as well as making themselves look like complete ***** by saying how good whenusave adware is all in one post. :rolleyes: That must be a new record. :p

Back
Top Bottom