Jack Daniels and Cherry Coke.

Soldato
OP
Had a bottle of JD SB the other night, well I say I had it, it was bought for me by my parents when they were in tenerife and my dad drank it on the last couple of nights as they were delayed for 2 day due to the terror alert and they couldnt get it in the airport.

KaHn

Associate
Fijian Bounty Rum (60% alc :p) and a splash of flat, warm coke. About 3 parts rum to 1 part coke, make a nice mug of that and nurse it all night sitting round a fire on the beach.

Permabanned
cheets64 said:
No, so I cant have mates that are girls :confused:

Where did I say that? I said that Steamboat is a woman's drink and you came back with 'My friend's a woman'. But since YOU drank the drink as well...I was questioning your femininity also.

Bloody nora!

Soldato
Vodka + McDonalds milkshakes was one of my favorites when I was about 14 or so.

Another good one is to get a bottle of the green cloudy lemonade, whack tit in the freezer until its frozen, Take a hammer to it, so you get a slushy, grab a glass, and stick 2 shots of Peach Schnapps in, then top the glass off with the slushy lemonade (it have to have the consistancy of icy snow, not liquid), then on top pour two shots of Blue Curaco, and then one shot of a thick cherry liqueur. The blue curacao and cherry liqeur will slowly percolate down through the slushy in streams of colour.

Tastes lovely. :)

The other one that was really nice, but I cant remember the exact ingredients was something like, Grab a glass jar, whack in some ice, throw in 2x shots of Peach Schnapps. 2x Tequila, 2x Vodka and 2x Southern Comfort, pour in 2 tins of Reb Bull, dump in some Ribena, top off with Lemonade. It should turn a graphite grey colour. I think it tasted good, not 100% certain.

Associate
I had some JD and red Bull the other night was very weird but good enough to drink. Saying that my taste buds might have died after drinking some of a very vile dirty pint :p

Associate
Some Smugglers Cove Dark Rum (Made right here in Cape Breton) with literally a little bit of coke (as in between 1/2 coke and no coke)

Unbelievalby good, in fact I'm craving some of it right now :p

(I cant for the life of me find a website for the distillerly (sp?) but maybe sombody else can)

Suspended
Was my 21st yesterday, think i necked a little too much JD. Even though it is jesus juice, the thought of it is making me a little ill :p

Might have to try it with cherry coke next time.

Associate
Another two, with Wine though

Mis Mas - 1/3 Fanta with 2/3 Red Wine :cool:
(You put the Fanta in first, followed by the wine. The wine sits on top of the fanta. Can drink it like that or mix it. Oh much better with Ice in it too!)

Bambus - Red Wine mixed with Coke - 50/50 mix :)

Permabanned
I bought some authentic american root beer (I get it imported via a uk website) just to satisfy my taste buds, I hope to experiment with some of this ;)

A out in the town drink to try is cider and black with a shot of red after shock thrown in...a good start the night off drink :)

Back
Top Bottom