Convince Dad To Let Us Get A Kitten

Associate
My mums wants a kitten and has done for a while, and my dads just plain NO without really explaining. He also gets everything like a new car, new sat nav system and new cd player for the car.

All my mum gets its a bucket of ironing...

Anything you lot can think of to let my mum get one??

Ta,
B

Suspended
DSCF0504small.jpg

Soldato
tell your mum to get her sh*ging clobber on and then when he's ready to burst tell him kitten or he's on hand shandys for a month :) it works a treat my missus pulls that trick all the time

Soldato
Is your dad the kind to kill a kitten? If not just get it and to hell with him (not litteraly of course, but in that cool movie sense of the word ;) )

Just get your mum to do the whole "everything I do" speech we've all heard before. In the end he'll say yes to make her happy.

Most people want a quiet life, and as you say he seems to get everything he wants.

edit:

Come on guys its his mum, show how well behaved GD can be ;)

Soldato
You can have my kitten if you want, damn thing is driving me nuts. Even the mother tries to hide from it! :o

Have you got any pets in the house? Perhaps introduce a mouse to the house, while your dads watching Tom & Jerry (not smoking!). I'm sure he'll get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom