Antec Case And Asrock Mobo compat. ?

Associate
First Time Build Problems

Well i'm currently putting together that new pc of mine but I can't seem to find any of the of the sockets for the LEDS and plugs at the front of the case on the motherboard, also all of the audio sockets (except the main one).

Also, some other plug don't appear to have any compatible sockets.

The motherboard is the Asrock ConRoe945G, case is the antec sonata II.

Thanks,
Limehouse.

Last edited:

Raj

Raj

Associate
They should both be ATX standard so should work together, i would suggest reading the motherboard manual, or waiting around for someone with that combination, which is unlikely.

So i just suggest you read the manual, but i find they are usually on the bottom right of the board.

Man of Honour
All you need to worry about is front USB if you want to connect them (should be internal USB header on the board, make sure you get the polarity the right way around or they can fry USB devices), Firewire is prolly not on that Asrock board, so you can ignore that, the front panel system connector doodles (like HD LED, PW LED, reset and power switch) and .... the front panel audio connector (so you can hear the mobo post beep).

Man of Honour
Eh? Yes it is, titled System Panel Header at the top of page 23. PLED = Power LED, HDLED = (self explanatory), PWRBTN = Power Switch, RESET = (self explanatory). PWRBTN and RESET have # instead of + or - since they are a switch and the polarity isn't important.

Back
Top Bottom