Requesting Simple Ringtone

Soldato
For some reason Nokia thought it would be really funny to only include stupid ringtones on the N70. Where is the simple, non-stupid, normal "Ring Ring" ringtone like I had on my 6230?

I've tried looking around a few places and all I can find are stupid bloody songs. All I want is a normal sound.

Anybody out there that can help? :)

Soldato
mm seeing as this thread is ancient and didn't have a reply, i thought i would use it seeing as desmo isn't around :p

basically i want the same thing he did, i need a simple selection of ringers!

im simply sick of having stupid ring tones, i want something simple, that rings. thanks

Man of Honour
Has anyone a link to a simple ringtone then? I want the basic high pitched 'ring ring' that I had on my Nokia 6230i but I can't copy it over for some reason. I hate bloody songs as ringtones, all I want is a simple ring ring and I've spent the past half hour looking for one to no avail. :(

Associate
Have a search for 'Business Ringtones' Scuzi. I'm looking for something similar to what you're after but haven't found quite the right thing yet. There are some here but they don't sound quite right personally.

Edit: Have a look here too - haven't looked myself yet but it's a site dedicated to 'proper' ringtones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom