Passengers want Asian men thrown off the plane!

Permabanned
manveruppd said:
tbh the long list of similar incidents that have since come to light actually confirm my opinion, even though in the specific instance the passengers admitted to deliberately acting "suspiciously".

Long list? Long list? They think that 300,000 people will fly out of stanstead this bank holiday weekend alone. You call a couple of incidents a long list? A little perspective is required I think.
manveruppd said:
You'd need to be a lot less polemical about your views if you want to be taken seriously by a wider range of people. Not that you're obliged to give a toss about whether everyone takes you seriously or not - if you're happy with preaching to the converted gfi.

Because a typical muslim is not polemic in his or her views? Really? Are you sure? If you have an issue with the content of my posts then feel to quote it and challenge it with reasoned argument. If you simply find that you can't counter what I say but don't like it (the truth often hurts) then don't project your annoyance at me the person but spend the time analysing what was said and come up with a counter argument (if you can). I can understand people being frustrated at having their beliefs challenged succesfully but to then simply blame the messenger is lacking logic.
There are a great many things I dislike about religion full stop, not just Islam, but seeing as it is Islam that is causing by far the greatest level of concern in my country I'll concentrate on that for now.
When Jews start hijacking planes and blowing up tube trains I'll round of them.
When Pagans start beheading people and calling for schools to change the dress code or to introduce new pagan holidays I'll round on them.
Until Islam learns to live in my country without causing a problem I'll continue to dislike it. Fair enough? Now if you believe in Islam and are incapable of looking at it objectively and can't take a criticism and examine it and either debate it, accept it or come up with a sensible counter to the argument then the problem here is you not me. All I see is anyone who gives a valid criticism of Islam or Muslims being instantly accused of racism and hatred and being Hitler. If that is the extent of Islamic debate in this country then this is the wrong place for you.

Last edited:
Permabanned
zain said:
Well the post below mine shows how I feel, he doesnt need proof because its in his previous posts. Which is why I didnt bother digging them. In all honesty I dont feel hes roasted me (I hope you dont mean spit roasted!!) I just see him throwing his usual talks of how pathetic someone else is and how they have no evidence..im not in court, am I? :eek:

Then give some evidence.
Evidence and opinion are not the same thing.
All you can post is opinion, you can't mount a challenge to anything that I have said or offer any proof to back up a single one of your accusations.

Associate
VIRII said:
Long list? Long list? They think that 300,000 people will fly out of stanstead this bank holiday weekend alone. You call a couple of incidents a long list? A little perspective is required I think.

[snip]

but seeing as it is Islam that is causing by far the greatest level of concern in my country I'll concentrate on that for now.
When Jews start hijacking planes and blowing up tube trains I'll round of them.
By your own argument, isn't a single succesful bombing and one aborted one (in which nobody has yet been charged) by Muslims in this country SUCH a great level of concern considering the 2 million Muslims who live in your country? What happened to perspective? ;) This is exactly the sort of thing that I was talking about: you apply different standards to your own arguments than to other people's. You're so convinced of your own correctness that an argument that you consider reasonable in support of your own views you call ridiculous if someone else uses it. That's why I quit debating with you, it was just such a chore! It's like throwing mushy peas against a wall! That's why everyone arguing with you in this thread got fed up and left after a few responses. If your arguments are so irressistible, why haven't you convinced anyone in here? Until you realise that your views might seem as unreasonable to someone else as mine do to you, you'll find it hard to earn widespread respect among your detractors as well as among those who agree with you.

Caporegime
VRII:

The reason I said you're verging on facism is based on a large number of posts, many of which are not in this thread, and even those that hhave nopthing to do with the fact that you were defeneding the people who reported the muslims.

The support for segregated, white-only only planes is one of the most facist remarks I have ever heard anyone spout. And your comments in other threads, for example the prejudices shown in the Islamic banking thread, build up a very worrysome picture of your ideas and beleifs.

Anyone who has any knowledge of pre-WW2 politics will see striking similarities between some of your statements and the early, moderate, speaches of Nazi germany and Hitler himself. That is not to say you are like Hitler, just that your thoughts are similar to those that turned a country into a Facists regime and ultimately lead to the holocaust by sliding down slippery slope of aparthide, nationalism, facism and racism.

This is nothing personal really, more of an observation of some of your statements.

Have a read about some of the early Nazi propaganda: http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/ww2era.htm
all starts off perfectly innocent and is very well worded in disguising the true meanings of the leaders. The people beleived it was for the best. They slowly slipped down an icy path.
" And thus comes the fact that there lives amongst us a non- German, alien race which neither wishes nor is able to sacrifice its racial character or to deny its feeling, thinking, and striving" http://www.h-net.org/~german/gtext/kaiserreich/hitler2.html
Swap German for British and the statement is very similar to many you have said. For is it not true that you have suggested that Muslims in this country do not want to and have not integrated?

Last edited:
Permabanned
manveruppd said:
By your own argument, isn't a single succesful bombing and one aborted one (in which nobody has yet been charged) by Muslims in this country SUCH a great level of concern considering the 2 million Muslims who live in your country? What happened to perspective? ;)

Are you comparing the seriousness of blowing up tube trains buses and aeroplanes with evicting a couple of people?
Clearly the security forces and intelligence agencies (who are better informed than we are) feel that the level of threat is extremely high and unlike you I do not expect to hear about every neutralised threat or ongoing investigation.
the single "successful" bombing that you talk about was a series of bombs involving a number of people and a lot of explosive. The attempt was then repeated 2 weeks later and would have been successful if the TATP explosive had been manufactured a little more skillfully.
The current areoplane plot in which it is though 5 more more airliners would have been brought down would have been successful had it not been for some good luck and hard work.
How many people need to die before it is wroth taking seriously? Is a life really that unimportant. It seems you need some perspective on the value of life.
manveruppd said:
This is exactly the sort of thing that I was talking about: you apply different standards to your own arguments than to other people's. You're so convinced of your own correctness that an argument that you consider reasonable in support of your own views you call ridiculous if someone else uses it.

I compare apples with apples. Perspective is also relative to level of threat and harm and intent. As mentioned above the terror threat is taken far more seriously by people who are charged with trying to contain it than by the general public who know very little about what goes on. If they've mananged to keep things quiet enough that you don't feel worried then they are doing a good job, if they haven't kept you in ignorant bliss then the terrorists are winning.
manveruppd said:
That's why I quit debating with you, it was just such a chore! It's like throwing mushy peas against a wall!
You have never started debating with me. If you don't like the oppositions argument then you attack the poster, not what was posted everytime. Not once have you tried to debunk my argument (which let's face it has proven to be 100% spot on, the people who aroused suspicion did so by their actions on purpose), you have only attacked me for putting my argument forward, only me, never the argument.

manveruppd said:
That's why everyone arguing with you in this thread got fed up and left after a few responses. If your arguments are so irressistible, why haven't you convinced anyone in here?

What so two or three of you disagree that the people who got off the plane weren't racist and refuse to change your minds even after finding out that the 2 lads deliberately tried to get people worried. If I haven't changed your mind even though it is now common knowledge that their actions were calculated and premeditated and designed to worry the other passengers then nothing will change your mind will it. Even a confession from the 2 lads that it was their idea of a joke won't convince you, you'd prefer to think of white people as racist. With such ingrained nonsense in your head I don't expect to change your mind, just enjoy exposing you for what you actually are.
manveruppd said:
Until you realise that your views might seem as unreasonable to someone else as mine do to you, you'll find it hard to earn widespread respect among your detractors as well as among those who agree with you.

Really? I'd say that until you start to think outside of religious dogma or politically correct nonsense that you'll just continue to show yourself up as somewhat bigotted and blind.

Permabanned
D.P. said:
VRII:

The support for segregated, white-only only planes is one of the most facist remarks I have ever heard anyone spout. And your comments in other threads, for example the prejudices shown in the Islamic banking thread, build up a very worrysome picture of your ideas and beleifs.

Why? What is worrying about it? I support a free market. What is actually WRONG with white only planes if there is sufficient level of demand for them?
I don't support the Govt forcing segregation but I would love to hear your issues with the free market doing so. You do not appear to have a problem with Islamic bank accounts if there is a demand for them, surely the principle of the free market applies to both. Does the apparent fact that over 30% of UK muslims want sharia law in the UK bother you at all? Or is that ok becuase only white people can be fascists right? Lets just pretend that Islam and the Nazis didn't get into bed with eachother during WW2 shall we ;)
D.P. said:
Anyone who has any knowledge of pre-WW2 politics will see striking similarities between some of your statements and the early, moderate, speaches of Nazi germany and Hitler himself. That is not to say you are like Hitler, just that your thoughts are similar to those that turned a country into a Facists regime and ultimately lead to the holocaust by sliding down slippery slope of aparthide, nationalism, facism and racism.

Not at all I simply support free market economics. I hate smoking but am anti the ban because I support free market economics.....
D.P. said:
This is nothing personal really, more of an observation of some of your statements.

Sounds more like a paranoid fear that white people who do not embrace Islam and muslims are racists ...... as evidenced in this thread .....
D.P. said:
Have a read about some of the early Nazi propaganda: http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/ww2era.htm
all starts off perfectly innocent and is very well worded in disguising the true meanings of the leaders. The people beleived it was for the best. They slowly slipped down an icy path.

The sort that could lead to Sharia law in the UK? Lots of the attrocities that they committed wouldn't be a problem under sharia law......
D.P. said:
" And thus comes the fact that there lives amongst us a non- German, alien race which neither wishes nor is able to sacrifice its racial character or to deny its feeling, thinking, and striving" http://www.h-net.org/~german/gtext/kaiserreich/hitler2.html

So if muslims are that concerned that history will repeat itself shouldn't they learn the lessons and learn to intergrate...
D.P. said:
Swap German for British and the statement is very similar to many you have said. For is it not true that you have suggested that Muslims in this country do not want to and have not integrated?

They don't and haven't in huge numbers. Care to disagree? The dispatches poll is a good indication as to just how much integrating they have left to do, along with the concentration of their population centers and a host of other indicators that simply prove that they have not integrated.

Soldato
I can't believe that a few here still insist with the pretentious outrage despite the fact that they have been owned in this thread.

OMGZORSRACISM!!!!!!!!11111111oneoneone...

Or perhaps not. Perhaps a few people here are still pushing the same failing vehicle becasue they are so stubborn that they cannot issue a simple admission that they were wrong. I like subborness, but when mixed with stupidy it is ugly. Almost as ugly as the continuing comparisons to Hitler and other inappropriate bile...

Last edited:
Permabanned
cleanbluesky said:
Almost as ugly as the continuing comparisons to Hitler and other inappropriate bile...

I don't understand why you keep mention A.Hitler.This is a name we rather not see again.
By the way the Führer once said that the nation must stand above individuals at all times. That is, we better be wary of people(terrorists) who want to see our nation destroyed and if we have to delay couple of people for the safety of all then we better do it and protect the integrity and safety of our island.

Associate
dmpoole said:
These Asians should be taken by their Muslim brothers and given 100 lashes for putting yet another wedge between races.

We should continue this discussion in this thread -
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=7722014#post7722014

Just wanted to set some facts straight.

Being Asian does not mean you are a Muslim (and vice-versa). Following on from this, why should the actions of Muslim terrorists drive a wedge between Asians and other races?

People need to remember that Asian is a race and Islam is a religion and the two don't necessarily go hand in hand.

Man of Honour
skaylesh said:
Just wanted to set some facts straight.

Being Asian does not mean you are a Muslim (and vice-versa). Following on from this, why should the actions of Muslim terrorists drive a wedge between Asians and other races?

People need to remember that Asian is a race and Islam is a religion and the two don't necessarily go hand in hand.

I think everybody in this thread already knows that but the simple thing is that whitey looks at a darkie and shoves them all in the same barrel. Most of us also know that if you're Pakistani then you're not necessarily a Muslim. So its just a fact that if some Pakistanis blow up a plane (and they're not even practising Muslims), then our Indian friends are going to suffer too.

D.P. said:
For is it not true that you have suggested that Muslims in this country do not want to and have not integrated?

I can't speak for the rest of the country but here in Stoke On Trent Pakistanis DO NOT integrate. I work with a couple and they're great guys but as soon as the buzzer goes they're off to their own (and yes we've tried to get them out after work).
My eldest daughter started college 3 years ago, made new friends who were Pakistani and two weeks later the older Pakistanis warned the younger ones not to integrate. This goes on all the time.
Once again I can only speak for the Potteries.

Last edited:
Permabanned
VIRII said:
We should be seeing some figures and projections soon as to how air travel has been affected by the threats and then we can see how viable it is.

According to "London Tonight" on right now discussing the bank holiday flights and what effects the security scares are having on the numbers of people flying they stated:

"according to a recent passenger survey 5% of people have cancelled their flights and a further 7.5% have rescheduled them to a later date".

In other words fear of being blown up in the skies has caused 12.5% of people to change their original plans to fly.

It sounds as though there would be a very sizeable market for white only flights if these levels of people remain afraid to fly assuming that they think the danger is likely to be from non white passengers as per the current terrorist plot.

Total numbers due to fly this weekend from Luton Stanstead Heathrow and Gatwick were in the region of 600,000 people. That means that 75,000 people have either cancelled or rescheduled this weekend alone.

Permabanned
VIRII said:
It sounds as though there would be a very sizeable market for white only flights if these levels of people remain afraid to fly assuming that they think the danger is likely to be from non white passengers as per the current terrorist plot.

Ah, but the airline would be losing out on customers. What I suggest is that the actual aircraft themselves are the "white only" flights, and all the Muslims, who lefts face it are most likely terrorists, are towed in a glider behind the main aircraft. That way when they try and blow it up, it will not take out any whites.

plane.jpg

Permabanned
Id pay to go on a white only plane. Im not racist like but until asians as a whole sort themselves out, im all for White Flight.

Last edited:
Soldato
starscream said:
Ah, but the airline would be losing out on customers. What I suggest is that the actual aircraft themselves are the "white only" flights, and all the Muslims, who lefts face it are most likely terrorists, are towed in a glider behind the main aircraft. That way when they try and blow it up, it will not take out any whites.

When people who have been shown capable of a fair level of comprehension start acting in an obtuse manner, I have come to believe it is becasue they cannot question the logic of the opposing proposition, but have an investment in the argument that makes them wish to propose it regardless.

Permabanned
VIRII said:
In other words fear of being blown up in the skies has caused 12.5% of people to change their original plans to fly.
You are assuming that its fear thats caused all cancellations/reschedulings when its more likely its people who have the option are changing their plans to avoid the joy that is airport check-in at present.

Caporegime
johnson said:
Im not racist like but
Best.

Disclaimer.

Ever.

Me? I'm racist. I differentiate between people of different colours, different religions and different nationalities, quite often for totally irrational reasons.

For example, if a person on the street does something to annoy me, and they happen to be black, then they're a a stupid ******. Similarly, if they're of asian or oriental appearance, they become a **** of chink.

I may not be racist, I may not be proud of it, and I may not even care. But at least I know it.

[Edit]

I've already laid out my stall in regards the OP here.

[Edit]

Added "I" so that it makes sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom