Passengers want Asian men thrown off the plane!

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Ashcrapper said:
yes i would. its not difficult to see really is it. just look untrustworthy and may i say a little bit like a thief.

So you're basing your assessment of terrorist tendancies on the fact that someone has a beard? I think santa is going to be checking his list again.

Chinese/Japanese may indeed by Asian, but they do not look anything like Arabs et al.

Permabanned
Nix said:
So you're basing your assessment of terrorist tendancies on the fact that someone has a beard? I think santa is going to be checking his list again.

Hmm Margaret Thatcher had a thing about beards too, she wouldn't have anyone in her cabinet with one and they did try to blow her up at Brighton so maybe there is a beard/bomb relationship.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Ashcrapper said:
perhaps not. but they are definately not to be trusted.

Why? We've been discussing the free-market implication of white-only planes due to fear of ethnic minorities (namely Muslim) attempting to blow up planes. What have the Chinese/Japanese go to do with this? Xenophobic springs to mind.

Can we get this thread back to serious debate rather than trivial stereotyping? It's not fair to ever tar anyone with the same brush.

Permabanned
Ashcrapper said:
im not xenophobic at all. i just dont trust foreigners. especially bearded bomb strapping lunatics who blow stuff up for a laugh.
All the recent bombers shaved their beards off to make themselves less suspicious. So perhaps bearded people are safer to fly with than non bearded?

Nix

Nix

Soldato
VIRII said:
Hmm Margaret Thatcher had a thing about beards too, she wouldn't have anyone in her cabinet with one and they did try to blow her up at Brighton so maybe there is a beard/bomb relationship.

That's it then. Rather then wasting money away on airport security, etc., the government should be issuing disposable razors en masse to defeat segregation!

Back
Top Bottom