Passengers want Asian men thrown off the plane!

Permabanned
Nix said:
That's it then. Rather then wasting money away on airport security, etc., the government should be issuing disposable razors en masse to defeat segregation!

I personally would have grave doubts about flying with bearded women.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Ashcrapper said:
im not xenophobic at all. i just dont trust foreigners. especially bearded bomb strapping lunatics who blow stuff up for a laugh.

Sorry, I just burst out laughing at this :p

Perhaps you need reminding of what 'xenophobic' exactly is:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/xenophobic

xen·o·phobe (zn-fb, zn-)
n.
A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or foreign peoples

Permabanned
getting this thread back where it should be, ill recap:

regardless of if its fair, they should have a worldwide ban on asians from flying. the whole worry of terrorist action wouldnt be an issue any more. might have a few people moan and kick up a fuss, but id rather see whinging asians rather than the crazed bearded psychopaths which they all have the potential to be.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Ashcrapper said:
getting this thread back where it should be, ill recap:

regardless of if its fair, they should have a worldwide ban on asians from flying. the whole worry of terrorist action wouldnt be an issue any more. might have a few people moan and kick up a fuss, but id rather see whinging asians rather than the crazed bearded psychopaths which they all have the potential to be.

And in doing so, you would be prohibiting anyone else from flying affordably because prices would sky-rocket so the companies can increase their turnover just to break even.

A world-wide ban of any race is idiotic at best, not mentioning racist too. VIRII was making a point about why apartheid flights should be allowed if minorities have special treatment themselves and that the free-market can support it. An all out ban of other races is actual apartheid and not subjective to the free market. VIRII's example made the point that other minorities were still able to fly.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Ashcrapper said:
the temptation is simply too much though. half of them must dream of blowing up a plane.

Can you back that assumption up with any real evidence?

With British muslims the actual assumption is that it's only an acute minority who carry out such attacks, although it was 33% IIRC who wish that Shariah law to be imposed within the UK, although that doesn't mean such people want to 'blow up a plane'.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Ashcrapper said:
oh come on, weve all seen it for gods sake

We've had two attacks/scares within the UK recently, those being 7/7 and 21/7. Those people who carried out such attacks, compared to the muslim population as a whole are in the minority. If you can provide me with evidence as to why more than a minority wish to blow things up, I'll be more inclined to agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom