Your Bank Hol Weekend?

Soldato
well i needed some time to myself to think things through, so i went to the forest and built a tee-pee! then sat in it for a while pondering!

so what's everyone been upto? if you wanna borrow the tee-pee just say :p

jimmylittle-tee.JPG

jimmylittle-tee1.JPG

Associate
LOLl! Our resident Ray Mears. :)

Is there anything that will let you know what is happening in the area you live for bankholiday weekends, i never know what to do or what is happening? :(

Last edited:
Associate
I have been working, and going back into work tomorrow aswell, need the cash after spending quite a bit on Friday on a new camera and lens.

Nice TP btw :D

Mark.

Permabanned
Crazy Fool said:
You're never welcome at my tee pee............ ever :mad:
i wouldnt want to be welcome at a tree with wood piled up on it. what next? a night out in a bush with some twigs placed in front of it? i mean come on, hardly pushing the boat out is it?

Suspended
It is not a bank holiday for me here in the US :( but I am starting to take some uni classes and today is orientation day where I get to do a million ice breaker introduction type things with a bunch of american highschool students 5 years my junior

'Hi my name is _ and I'm from England... ' --All heads switch around to the thoughts of 'is that what an english person looks like?'

Well thats what it was like last week anyway :(

Soldato
OP
Ashcrapper said:
i wouldnt want to be welcome at a tree with wood piled up on it. what next? a night out in a bush with some twigs placed in front of it? i mean come on, hardly pushing the boat out is it?

maybe you need to see the side angle? :p

jimmylittle-t2.JPG

Permabanned
well the side angle does flatter it a little. but how about safety procedures, id imagine that your wooden monstrosity wouldnt deal too well with fire eh?

Back
Top Bottom