Say Hello to...

Permabanned
divine_madness said:
...the new family pet, McKenzie.

DSCF0098S.jpg
vermin spreading filth. you wont be thanking it when theres a flea infestation. do the humane thing and flush it down the toilet.

Soldato
How fast is he? I've only seen 'em run a few times but they seemed really fast when I did.

Ashcrapper said:
vermin spreading filth. you wont be thanking it when theres a flea infestation. do the humane thing and flush it down the toilet.

I'm pretty sure the animal rescue place will have cleared up any fleas it might have had :confused:

Suspended
Ashcrapper said:

If it's parasite free and only stays indoors why should it get fleas? Our cat rarely got fleas, and that mingled with others and went outdoors.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Ashcrapper said:

Ashcrapper said:
they are a magnet to the things. horrible disease spreading things.

Ashcrapper said:
your cat was probably riddled with vermin and it wouldnt suprise me if you had lost years off your life as a result.

My aren't you a charming soul....

Looks cute d_m, hope the little guy enjoys his new home.

Associate
Ashcrapper said:
your cat was probably riddled with vermin and it wouldnt suprise me if you had lost years off your life as a result.

Of course it's a statistical fact that all cat owners live shorter lives as a result of owning a pet. Tool.

Associate
Ashcrapper said:

Pet owners live longer lives due to being more relaxed and lowering their blood pressure when they're stroking their pets. :)

Back
Top Bottom