***The Official LOST Season 2 Discussion Thread*** (Spoilers as they air!)

Tru

Tru

Soldato
I use Winamp as an alarm clock, about 2 weeks ago I loaded up a tune and went to bed as normal, what I meant to load was The Automatic - Monster.mp3, but what I loaded was monster.mp3, which is this:

Smoke monster

Imagine a bad nightmare, then imagine waking up and it's RIGHT THERE IN THE ROOM! :eek: :(

Soldato
LOLOL, played :D

I'm really enjoying season 2. I dont feel shafted at the end of nearly every episode like I did in S1.

And yeah, for those that watched E4 : What the hell was that UV map thingy?

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Otacon said:
LOLOL, played :D

I'm really enjoying season 2. I dont feel shafted at the end of nearly every episode like I did in S1.

And yeah, for those that watched E4 :

Yeah, that was one of the OMGOMG! moments that makes the poor episodes bearable and the good episodes great.

Soldato
Otacon said:
And yeah, for those that watched E4 :
[I'm guessing a map to other bases and possibly the location of the supply drop since the doors closed during this drop. I'm just wondering what would happen if the button wasn't pressed, surely if this is part of the procedure the button couldn't be pressed?]

Last edited:
Caporegime
Mr Joshua said:

May want to edit your quote as you can see the spoiler now. ;)

E4 Spoiler - [I also think that the faux Henry Gale didn't actually push the button and that he knew of the map on the blastwall, showing it to Locke as a thanks for trusting him.]

Soldato
E4 Spoiler - [Wow, didn't see the Libby twist at the end... so i wonder if she was lying about herself being a doctor... or maybe she doesn't exist. Really makes you think though, one or more of your friends might not exist, you might be making it up :eek: ]

Associate
New to this thread - I take it we discuss spoilers from e4 stuff too.

Anyway that Micheal shooting incident was certainly interesting, I guess he must have become one of the others, and they planted him?

Back
Top Bottom