***The Official LOST Season 2 Discussion Thread*** (Spoilers as they air!)

Permabanned
Mr.T said:
New to this thread - I take it we discuss spoilers from e4 stuff too.

Anyway that Micheal shooting incident was certainly interesting, I guess he must have become one of the others, and they planted him?
I was wandering that too. But I thought more likely he saw his son and the others blackmailed him into going back and doing soemthing to get his son back. Thats if hes not killed himself

Edit:

Or if that was even Michael!!!

Associate
I guess he shot himself in the arm.

Then next episode he will say ' Prisoner excaped, shot me in arm and shot the other two' . Then he will lead them into trap againts the 'weak enemy'....? Since he has been blackmailed or something by the others

Permabanned
Mr.T said:
I guess he shot himself in the arm.

Then next episode he will say ' Prisoner excaped, shot me in arm and shot the other two' . Then he will lead them into trap againts the 'weak enemy'....? Since he has been blackmailed or something by the others

Next episode pfft we all know lost doesnt move that quick:)

That does seem a likely kinda plot.

Caporegime
ScottC said:
Ah so you're up to there now, you got a ******g brilliant couple of episodes coming up.

Absolutely. Great finisher to the series.

E4 spolier (Next week!)
[I know that Michael shoots himself in the arm and that Henry Escapes. Michael keeps all this to himself. Libby isn't dead yet.]

daz

daz

Soldato
Your head is going to be like this
runaway.gif
by the end.

Soldato
I can't believe Britain is only showing the last ep of season 2 now when a small country like Ireland aired it like over 2 months ago.

Why the hell are we always last? Well its a good job I pick up Irish tv with my sky box.

Back
Top Bottom