Fun little game

Soldato
Cool game. :cool:

Rather than start a new thread on this, I was thinking the other day if anybody knew of a marble madness style game? I've wanted to play that game for ages, and it just seems the perfect sort flash game controlled with a mouse but I've never seen one. :confused:

Soldato
seek said:
yeah, completely agree. i was just using it as an example, for the people who don't know what breakout/arcanoid is (to back up my previous post).

Excellent game breakout or whatever it was called originally.

I first played it when my Dad got DX-Ball and DX-Ball 2, then played Rebound & also Breakquest (bit more extreme versions of the originals :p).

Soldato
Craig321 said:
Excellent game breakout or whatever it was called originally.

I first played it when my Dad got DX-Ball and DX-Ball 2, then played Rebound & also Breakquest (bit more extreme versions of the originals :p).
me and some co-workers once got a stern telling off for playing dxball at work by our md. it was hilarious actually, several people got involved in trying to be top of the highscore table. people who didn't like each other, so at one point it became far more serious than it was ever intended to be! :D :o

Soldato
seek said:
me and some co-workers once got a stern telling off for playing dxball at work by our md. it was hilarious actually, several people got involved in trying to be top of the highscore table. people who didn't like each other, so at one point it became far more serious than it was ever intended to be! :D :o

Seems that DX-Ball is free now? Or was it always free? I'm not sure as I played that one when I was about 6-10 :eek:

Associate
I remember playing a game that gave the user a set number of pieces that a marble would run over and they had to place them so that the marble could make it from start to finish. The pieces included chutes, catapults, springs, and teleporters (possibly a few more) The twist was that players could also make their own puzzles and upload them for everybody else to try. I was playing it a couple of years ago but can't remember the name of it :(
Any body have a clue as to what I'm on about?

Soldato
We have something that looks identical to that DX ball on our Amiga C1200, called megaball. Still fully working last time we used it :D

Associate
anyone know any good two player games(preferably pool game) that i can play without needing to install java or flash or something. i'm at work and dont have the rights.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom