Asus P5W DH Deluxe Problems. Please Help!

Associate
Hi Guys. I have installed my Conroe E6600 into a Asus P5W DH Deluxe with the correct BIOS 0701. and installed an X1900XT; however when ever i play games they quit out and create a windows error report. Secoundly i cant seem to do more than one thing at once, for example i cannot install a game while using other applications as they just grind to a halt and the curser laggs across the screen. And in general just really bad performance, even compared to my A64 3700.

Thridly, when i inserted the driver disk, it came up with a few Kernel errors and said that some DLL's we're missing. I think they are missing from the disk as they have AS in the name [ As=ASUS?]

Please help me as i realy need this computer running for College!!

Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
OP
now it wont let me inst. windows..... it gets to the bit after where it checks youre system, then it all goes black and nothing seem to happen. + ive tryed more than 1xp disk
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Associate
If possible, try to format the HDD where Windows will be installed and also try to use one stick of ram.

iceman911 said:
now it wont let me inst. windows..... it gets to the bit after where it checks youre system, then it all goes black and nothing seem to happen. + ive tryed more than 1xp disk
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom