Mayor Ken: Trevor Phillips will "soon he'll be joining the BNP"

Soldato
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5301498.stm

Red Ken has chosen a particularly subjective way to publicly disgree with Trevor Phillips' recent comments on multiculturalism.

Funny, I used to disagree with everything that Phillips said, now I wholeheartedly agree with about 50% of what he says, and disagree with the other 50%. Either way I think he has become a vital tool for monitoring multicultralism and I fully think it is great that he is willing to speak out on issues.

Ken on the other hand has taken an innapropriately idealistic perspective, ignoring an negativity and scorning any criticis of multiculturalism.

Permabanned
So Red Ken is talking out of his bottom again, hardly news. Though watching the left wing fight amongst itself reminds me of the heady days of militant, which was Red Kens hayday, so hardly surprising he's back to infighting.

Permabanned
cleanbluesky said:
Funny, I used to disagree with everything that Phillips said, now I wholeheartedly agree with about 50% of what he says, and disagree with the other 50%. Either way I think he has become a vital tool for monitoring multicultralism and I fully think it is great that he is willing to speak out on issues.

I agree and it's quite weird really. I used to be a harsh critic of Phillips but in recent times he's been talking a lot of sense :) I haven't changed my views so has he changed his?

Back
Top Bottom