Cut throat shaves

Soldato
anyone from edinburgh or close by recomend anywhere for a decent cut throat shave.

my m8 is getting married on the 9th and wants one of these, so do I :)
so anyone know of any, tried google etc no luck.

Permabanned
Whats your budget for buying a razor? And are you after just after razor or do you want a badge hair brush with it too? Plus will it be used a lot?

Permabanned
Get it done about 3 weeks before, then done again a fornight before, then a week before, then the morning of the wedding.

The first time you get it done you're almost guaranteed to get nasty razor rash - not what you want on your wedding day. After the 2nd or 3rd time your skin will be used to it though....

Man of Honour
shifty_uk said:
What difference does having a "cut throat shave" give you? As apposed to shaving normally?

They use a single "Cut throat" razor blade which is insanely sharp and requires a bit of skill to use rather than just the normal "ding dang do" method we're used to with disposables etc.

Soldato
Zefan said:
They use a single "Cut throat" razor blade which is insanely sharp and requires a bit of skill to use rather than just the normal "ding dang do" method we're used to with disposables etc.

So.....what difference does it make?

Soldato
As already said you get a closer shave and well looked after. Area is well heated before applying foam, cream applied afterwards, etc.

Never had one myself but would very much like to if I can find the right place.

Back
Top Bottom