SlaveHack Webgame

Associate
Cybergangster said:
Woot! I've reached the top 500 on rankings.

On the downside - I lost about 20 slaves over the weekend. I only got notified on 5 of them. And two of those were my only uber slaves :(

I got up to about rank 80 before I grew tired of it. Haven't played in a few weeks, last time I checked i had no slaves left.

Soldato
You know every time you change ip, the time you need to wait to change again increases by 12 hours? so it's like 12 for the first, 24 for the second, 36, 48, 60, etc,etc.

Associate
KingDing said:
I've spend days building software and hardware, really had it going on. Then someone has just deleted everything from my hard disk. Grrrr

That happened to me a few days after I started playing, It taught me an important lesson and I'm extra careful about clearing logs now.
I also noted his IP then once I got the 2.0 waterwall I deleted his ass repeatedly and added him to my list of slaves.

Is anyone else still playing this? it's been awfully quiet for a while now.

Associate
got a bit bored of this I had great money coming in with around 30 slaves with the test virus.

Only got about 6 slaves now though as they removed test.

Just had someone threaten to wipe and ddos my machine as well as someone else had been running my av lol

Back
Top Bottom