• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Strange 3dMark 06 Score

Associate
Just recently bought the HIS x1900 *Crossfire Edition* card to go with my ASUS X1900 XT-X but does not seem to make difference. I get 4900 in single and 4700 in dual should'nt it be the other way round with a bigger boost.

Running on a A8R-MVP with a x2 4400+ with cat 6.7

Any ideas what the issue could be

thanks

Last edited:
Permabanned
Have you enabled crossfire in CCC? (Has to be CCC, no third party can do it)

Like So -

xfireej4.jpg

And connected up the crossfire cable to the cards correctly, rather than plugging in a DVI/VGA as normal?

:)

EDIT: Also, Crossfire Card has to be in the PCI-E slot #1 and the XTX needs to be slot 2.

Associate
OP
Yeah ive checked all that. Thats what my first thought was that i had the in the wrong slots but everything is how it should be. CF enabled in CCC HIS CF Edition in slot 0 ASUS XT-X in slot 1. Cable connected etc etc. But the same result.

About Whats the usual 3dMark 06 score for A8R-MVP, ASUS 512mb EAX1900 XT-X, HIS CF Edition 512mb, CorsairTWINX2048, X2 4400+. XP PRO 64.

Associate
OP
LoadsaMoney said:
Its still running in single card mode that, have you got the master in the blue slot, and did you reinstall the drivers, as you need to. :)

Yeah These where the first thing i checked and double checked because i thought that was the issue but its fine which is strange. And installed cat 6.7 from the ati site

Could it be a faulty card. As i think that they dont have to be form the same manafacture just the same family dont they

Last edited:
Associate
OP
cheers viper thought it might, seeing that the 3d section of CCC says

"The currently used OpenGL driver does not support the required extensions to run the 3D preview"

Associate
OP
cheers viper thought it might be, seeing that the 3D section of CCC says

"The currently used OpenGL driver does not support the required extensions to run the 3D preview"

i might try 6.8 and see if that makes i differnece

Associate
OP
Anybody having trouble with OpenGL drivers on CAT6.7, Im seeing that the 3D section of CCC says

i might try 6.8 and see if that makes i differnece

Soldato
never seen that message before, ive used both the 6.7s and 6,8s

uninstall and use driver cleaner and reinstall the 6.8s

when you check conrtol panel and crossfire section
does it say crossifre has no started?

you havent got aa and af enabled by any chance?#

http://www.driverheaven.net/showthread.php?t=115974

might be of some use! deffinatly seems driver related

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom