Has anybody got the k800i yet?

Associate
I used to have the w800i and the flash as a torch was very handy.
Just got my k800i and i cant figure out how to do this anyone know?

Also anyone got links to any sites for games, themes or applications?

Soldato
SuperMan said:
you can't because it's not an LED flash

fini

Soldato
SuperMan said:

Also anyone got links to any sites for games, themes or applications?

The Flash on the K800 is a real camera flash, not some LED's which can be left on, if you did that with the K800, you would burn it up.

k800i.jpg

:D :D :D

Soldato
Xpander said:
just wondering who else has problems removing the battery cover on the damn thing? It's
Me! At first I thought I was doing something wrong and I was going to break it. But supose that's better than my old phone, XDA II, where the cover used to fall off if you looked at it wrong.

Raj

Raj

Associate
I got mine last week, and i found ilock a good app, got it of getjar for free. It lets u take pics and keep them behind a password, very useful for pics of a certain nature :D

+ I wish that SE would implement folder passwords in general, like on samsung where you can password your pic folder or your sms inbox.

Associate
I've just had my first real play on the phone, and although it isn't the huge step-up as my K750i was (although I was coming from a t610 :) ) I am really pleased with it :cool:

Out of interest as I can't seem to find anything in the manual about it (yes, its probably there but for the life of me I can't see it :o ), how do you know when you are in a 3G area? In addtion to this, should I have any other internet accounts apart from three already in the phone:

O2 Mobileweb
O2 WAP GPRS
O2 WAP GSM

Associate
Xpander said:
You'll have a blue square icon next to your reception bars in the top-right if you're in a 3G area.

Cheers, not long after you mentioned it the icon appeared :D (although the phone was in the same position as it was when the icon wasn't there :confused: )

Soldato
Well I got a weird email from Orange yesterday telling me to ring them so I could have it sent out. So I did and they said it had already be sent but wouldnt get to me untill the earliest of Tuesday.

+44

Associate
Got mine on Thursday morning 9:30am, ordered from the orange website at about 5pm, didn't even pay for the fast delivery - I was shocked it got here so fast.

Had a bit of a play with it now that they've ported my old number and i like it :D where can I get some good (free) apps for my new little toy? Stuff that comes with it is a bit rubbishy - facewarp...?

Associate
I had another look at some phones to day and have made myself happy with the size of the K800i as I'd considered it large when I looked before.

I'm considering it against the Nokia N73, both looked about the same size/shape in the shop and the feature set on both is very good.

However I'd like to ask what the battery life is like on the K800i under normal usage. I've also asked N73 owners the same question :)

I know what Sony claims regarding talktime etc.. but it's always best to get some real world feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom