RIP Steve Irwin

Soldato
Was just watching him wrestling a croc yesterday. Just watched the news and I have to agree with David Bellamy that all crocodiles will be in mourning, a great conservationist, a sad loss.

Soldato
Antx777 said:
There was something on TV Friday night with a Aussie and some snakes - was likening him to irwin

RIP :(

Austin Stevens. Another wildlife expert with 'must see' documentaries.

Associate
Got to say I was gutted when I found out, just getting my lunch and I saw a headline on the front of the MEN.

Poor guy's family - 2 little kids and a wife.

Still at least he was doing what he loved when he bit the big one.

Caporegime
Just heard about his fellas death and i have to say im gutted as well, definitely liked his style of making animal wildlife interesting. He did play some dangerous games and i was always suprised that a croc never got him.

RIP Steve :(

Soldato
I couldn't believe this news when i heard it around 7.30 this morning. It's hard to believe such a character is no more. I do actually feel more sorry for his wife and kids than i do for Steve Irwin himself. :(

It's ironic that he was finally killed by a fish rather than a snake or crocodile. Apparently, the last death this way was back in 1945 (according to Nigel Marven). Sheer bad luck. :(

RIP Steve.

Back
Top Bottom