Things you shouldn't let a woman do with a Ferrari.

Associate
I'm sure the classic car club will be most pleased to see how their cars are being treated.
Was he drunk at the time he let her do this? Or at gun point maybe?
NO-ONE who likes classic cars would, in their right mind, let anyone do that.

Well, except if it was Keira Knightley perhaps...in lingerie...holding a sign saying 'do me now'. Yeah, I think the Car club would be ok with that scenario.

But not the girl in picture. NO.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Sputnik II said:
That's nothing, he broke an exhaust mounting bracket on a speed hump and then after 250 miles of driving I informed him he'd been driving with the handbrake on! lol.

:eek:

Tell him that he doesnt deserve the car and you are taking it off his hands in fear he will kill it :p

Soldato
robbiemc said:
I'm sure the classic car club will be most pleased to see how their cars are being treated.
Was he drunk at the time he let her do this? Or at gun point maybe?
NO-ONE who likes classic cars would, in their right mind, let anyone do that.

Well, except if it was Keira Knightley perhaps...in lingerie...holding a sign saying 'do me now'. Yeah, I think the Car club would be ok with that scenario.

But not the girl in picture. NO.

quoted for truth!

And just a massive :p at the handbrake comment!

Caporegime
What a tool, if only she had put a dent in the roof, would be great if we knew what classic car club that car was registered to i'm sure the owner would love to see that photo and stop the guy abusing lovely cars.

*Can anyone help with the above?

Soldato
Firestar_3x said:
What a tool, if only she had put a dent in the roof, would be great if we knew what classic car club that car was registered to i'm sure the owner would love to see that photo and stop the guy abusing lovely cars.

*Can anyone help with the above?

I could hazard a guess:

http://www.classiccarclub.co.uk/carpages/fer_328_gtb.asp

Bit tricky to read the plate on that photo but it looks like it could be the same.

Back
Top Bottom