Things you shouldn't let a woman do with a Ferrari.

Soldato
OP
Firestar_3x said:
Its owned by that company a Director sent me an E-mail.

Someone is going to get into trouble and i hope they get whats coming to them tbh.

Great work Firestar :rolleyes: I'll get it in the neck now, for getting him into trouble!

Permabanned
Now who would tell them about that photo...

...or rehost it on imageshack so it can't be taken down...?

...Blimey! What a nasty thing to do...

*n

Caporegime
Sputnik II said:
Great work Firestar :rolleyes: I'll get it in the neck now, for getting him into trouble!

If you had a classic car company and someone returned a ferrari with bits broken and someone had stood on the roof i'm sure you would be pleased, i've told the company because i can't stand mindless people treating other peoples property like **** just cause they can and feel the need, they don't own it so why should they care, its the same sort of people that open car doors into mine in carparks.........

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Firestar_3x said:
If you had a classic car company and someone returned a ferrari with bits broken and someone had stood on the roof i'm sure you would be pleased, i've told the company because i can't stand mindless people treating other peoples property like **** just cause they can and feel the need, they don't own it so why should they care, its the same sort of people that open car doors into mine in carparks.........

Well, I really hope your pleased with yourself :rolleyes: bet thats given you a real rush knowing that you've caused me problems now. Well done for being a such a goody 2 shoes.

Still lesson to be learned for those of us that didn't think obscuring number plates was worth while .

Last edited:
Caporegime
Sputnik II said:
Well, I really hope your pleased with yourself :rolleyes: bet thats given you a real rush knowing that you've caused me problems now. Well, done for being a such a goody 2 shoes.

Still lesson to be learned for those of us that didn't think obscuring number plates was worth while .

Think before you post thing on a forum, you didn't need to say it was a mate, you could have blocked the plate or you didn't even need to post it at all.

Soldato
OP
Firestar_3x said:
Think before you post thing on a forum, you didn't need to say it was a mate, you could have blocked the plate or you didn't even need to post it at all.

Maybe you didnt need be such an anal **** either ?

I used to think that most people on these forums, especially motors were real 'salt of the earth' people that would do anything to help one another. How my views have changed in a day. :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
i dont preticulaly(sp) agree with him letting some bird stand on the roof of a car that isnt his but as long as no damage was done i dont see the huge problem, hes also admitted to the damage caused and i take it wil be paying for it.

Caporegime
Sputnik II said:
I used to think that most people on these forums, especially motors were real 'salt of the earth' people that would do anything to help one another. How my views have changed in a day. :(

Most people myself included to help and offer advise as well as posting banter and having a laugh, i've met most of what i consider the main people off motors and they are great and i've made a fair few top firends, but some things are just stupid and really speak volumes of the mentmentality of the person concerned.

Pug

Pug

Soldato
sadly, OCUK is becoming more and more like this :(

Gutted for you Sputnik, way out of line someone stepping in on something like that - its not like the OP even condoned the act, yet he still gets f'd over.

Great community spirit there...
icon13.gif

i too have had the joy of meeting some of the OCUK Motors lot, and none of them i'd suspect would have been so anal :(

Caporegime
Hi Mark,
Just to let you know that we have identified the member who has simply disregarded everything that our Club stands for.

Interestingly, several people have sent us the image and/or the link, so clearly several people are in agreement that its basically out of order!

Many thanks again, and if you ever get around to becoming a member, I will happily supply you some bonus points as a small thank you!

Kindest regards

James Evans

Man of Honour
If that was my car I would want to know, and I would want the offender to be stopped from doing the same to somebody elses car they have hired.

EDIT
It seems the staff of the club feel the same way. It is not meant to be a club where you get to take the **** with someone elses pride and joy, it's for like minded enthusiasts to experience a wide range of classic cars.

Roofs dent with enormous ease, and are very difficult to repair. It's more the total lack of respect than anything.

I'm not normally a fan of "grassing" but in this case it's not breaking a law or parking on double yellows, it's abuse of personal trust.

Put it this way. If I'd given Merlin some cash to use his Integra for the day and then someone posted pics of me standing on the roof would Firestar get the same lashing he has here for "grassing"? I don't think he would....

Last edited:
Soldato
It isn't really anyones car though is it?

Don't you have to pay a certain amount per year, and get a chance of driving a selection of cars on a number of weekends?

If so, it's not exactly someones car....

and firestar, that's well out of order m8... in my opinion anyway. at least you feel good about yourself.

Caporegime
Not done it to feel good about myself, I've done it cause its no way for someone to treat a classic Ferrari, it is someone's car, often these clubs are set up by enthusiast or someone who has had a successful career and then gone into doing something they love.

Damon Hills P1 club for example.

Pug

Pug

Soldato
my thoughts too. Doesnt condone the actions but its not like its Mr J Applethwaite of Kents Car. Besides which its no ******* business except the the 2 parties involved, and if they signed the car in as being unharmed and undamaged (believe me there WOULD be a handover before and after hiring) then i dont see the problem.

Sad state of affairs.

Suspended
Pug said:
my thoughts too. Doesnt condone the actions but its not like its Mr J Applethwaite of Kents Car. Besides which its no ******* business except the the 2 parties involved, and if they signed the car in as being unharmed and undamaged (believe me there WOULD be a handover before and after hiring) then i dont see the problem.

Sad state of affairs.
A lot of the cars in clubs like these are owned by individuals who offset the ownership costs by making them available to such schemes.

Pug

Pug

Soldato
Nozzer said:
A lot of the cars in clubs like these are owned by individuals who offset the ownership costs by making them available to such schemes.

and in doing so run the risk of just this sort of thing happening. Hence, i'd imagine, have insurance in place that will allow the car to be restored to an "as new (ie better) condition with no outlay to the owner.

Back
Top Bottom