DELETED_5350

Associate
the one in my sig is one GWR 41xx

I also have a 3 1/2 gauge black five mt

current project is a BR class 2 ( ivatt )

Club site note none of my loco,s are in the picture section

I am hoping to get some pics over our thomas weeked

Soldato
lordedmond said:
the one in my sig is one GWR 41xx

I also have a 3 1/2 gauge black five mt

current project is a BR class 2 ( ivatt )

Club site note none of my loco,s are in the picture section

I am hoping to get some pics over our thomas weeked

One of the members in my Lioins Club has just finished building a fully working locomotive. Don't know the type but it's a good 4 to 5 feet long.

Soldato
Art.

My most expensive indulgence is for paintings and sculpture and it's something that I want to spend more time on in the future. I like to buy for my own enjoyment, certainly not as an investment because my track record there is terrible:

Two years ago I was offered a piece by an indian artist called RAza for £2,000 and I turned it down because I couldn't afford it at the time and I didn't really like it.

A friend who works for Sotheby's sold two similar ones earlier this year for over £200,000.

I'll stick to buying stuff I like and keeping it. If it's worth anything to my grandchildren then fair enough.

fuz

fuz

Associate
Guitars I guess. I have a few more not shown in the pic as this room ain't big enough for the others (Quoted out of the Music Forum)

gear.jpg
[/

Man of Honour
Other than camera gear I collect die cast model racing cars. I've no idea how many there currently are in the cabinets (there's been an extra shelf added in each since the photo was taken :eek: ). So far I have every post war Le Mans winner bar one, that should arrive in the next fortnight and almost every race and test McLaren since 1988.

101_5356.jpg

Associate
I collect mobile phones, main Sony, Ericsson and Sony Ericsson, but I have a few others too. I've got a couple of Japanese models, and hope to get more, got one prototype that never made it to market, and lots of high end phones.
I have 3x with 3.2mp, 5x 2Mp, 8x with QVGA screens etc
I've spent a good few thousand over the last couple of years as I tend to just buy them outright. I keep them all too.

Soldato
I try to buy every DVD I like, got a lot of DVD's. I also like collecting band memoribilia from when I go to gigs + off ebay and such, I have a fair few band T-shirts etc :D

fuz

fuz

Associate
rpstewart said:
Other than camera gear I collect die cast model racing cars. I've no idea how many there currently are in the cabinets (there's been an extra shelf added in each since the photo was taken :eek: ). So far I have every post war Le Mans winner bar one, that should arrive in the next fortnight and almost every race and test McLaren since 1988.

101_5356.jpg

Now that is cool :cool:

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Bloody Folding rigs :o

At the moment I have 9 PCs and 2 laptops all Folding - most of them built specifically to Fold.

I think it's time I got a grip and found something else to do with my time, problem is, I love building PCs :(

I may be moving house sometime in the next few months - if I do, I'm gonna sell most of them and take up a less expensive hobby instead.

Total cost so far is probably around £10k :eek:

Stan :)

Soldato
the other half collects bloody expensive steiff teddybears, wheras i collect crap french cars my driveway stands testament to this with a megane convertable that leaks a 205 gti that doesnt start and a bx gti that doesnt go either :)

Soldato
umm collections, the standard films is always a good one (couple of hundred total vhs and dvd)

other than that not much, i dabbled in warhammer40k, bought a few swords off ebay, have read pretty much every fictional tom clancy book there is

Back
Top Bottom