Forums closed tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Neil79 said:
-removed-

Stop being childish. You've only just registered, so it's hardly going to inconvenience you for one day, unless your life depends on it. :rolleyes: back to you because with that attitude, you'll more than likely lose access indefinitely.

Soldato
Well I must say that as OcUK is my homepage, every time I opened FF I remembered what happened on 11/9/01. More poignantly infact than since it happened, so I think the closure was a good idea and put things into perspective for me at least.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Sorry, but I owned you all. First back on with proof as well.

Better luck next time :)

ownedsl7.jpg

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Neil79 said:
-removed-

I considered your post 'childish' because the argument had already been made, it was finished and yet even after the event, you chose to then continue it.

I agree everyone is entitled to an opinion, but there is no need to voice it as it was HIS choice and it was clear that's how it was going to be. It's over now anyway.

Soldato
Man I'm so glad the forum's back...

Hmm, really need to be less reliant on it for my sanity.

Also, thanks for the links, photos and info. Very thoughful, big respect.

Caporegime
Mikol said:
I agree everyone is entitled to an opinion, but there is no need to voice it as it was HIS choice and it was clear that's how it was going to be. It's over now anyway.

Its terrible what happened it should NEVER have happened , i even payed over a hundred pound in donations to help out over there dont think i didnt do anything on my part. We should really move on now though and let people
that have lost loved ones to grieve in their own time.

Man of Honour
Neil79 said:
No but it reminds me that my nan died on that day and suffered a lot and its something i dont want to keep being reminded of, hence i just turn the tv over when its going on about 9/11

I am sorry to hear that Neil, but I didn't know that as I am sure the mod team didn't either. I am sure you deal with it in the way you see best though. :)

Soldato
Bloody terrorists..why couldn't they attack the USA on a different day to my birthday.Now I have to be OCUK free every year :(

The only thing in common before 9/11 was Barry Sheene's birthday :) ..R.I.P

Soldato
I decided to watch Path to 9/11 today and the dramatisation of the day itself, especially on the planes and in the tower made me feel so sick and uncomfortable. There may not have been "many" deaths, but this is a disaster that unfolded before the eyes of the world on live TV leaving us with so many personal accounts that make this tragedy seem so much greater.

For anyone with some spare time I highly recommend giving 7 Days in September a watch, it's well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom