Company of heroes beta may come out today!

Soldato
The multiplayer beta seems to be borked right at this moment.. its difficult to figure out, but me and Yewen have been kinda on it. First off, the warnings.log file gets huge, but even setting that to read only the game is eating RAM like it were a giant marshmallow.. that is.. the game peaks at 1.9Gb usage...

Zip

Zip

Soldato
gord said:
The multiplayer beta seems to be borked right at this moment.. its difficult to figure out, but me and Yewen have been kinda on it. First off, the warnings.log file gets huge, but even setting that to read only the game is eating RAM like it were a giant marshmallow.. that is.. the game peaks at 1.9Gb usage...

1.9 gig :eek:
Ive only got 512meg :(

Associate
^ Good luck then ^ :p

I didn't play against Human players, was playing it offline. Trying, with much difficulty to learn the tech tree. As i said, im very impressed. Looks like it will be a sure-fire purchase when it arrives on the shores of the UK !

Is there a way to import new maps ?

-Vinny-

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Vinny1511 said:
^ Good luck then ^ :p

I didn't play against Human players, was playing it offline. Trying, with much difficulty to learn the tech tree. As i said, im very impressed. Looks like it will be a sure-fire purchase when it arrives on the shores of the UK !

Is there a way to import new maps ?

-Vinny-

I may only have 512 Ram but with every thing on low the game plays exactly like a game should except in one of the Videos :)

Back
Top Bottom