what was ur 1st mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
this was my 1st fone back in 1998...i was only 13:)

philips_Diga_mare.gif

Soldato
Originally posted by Nexus
I also had the Phillips, as part of Cellnet's first pay-as-you-go package.

philips_Diga_mare.gif

I had one of those too! I think it was called a BT Easylife package as you only had to top it it once in 365days.

Soldato
Originally posted by Jono
Phillips C12 - free with a barclays student account back in 1999. Pile of crap. :mad:

i had this as well.. was amazing as a PAYG. free unlimited minutes for calling 1 landline number AND there was a bug in it which meant that you could use it to send free sms messages - ive still got mine :D

Soldato
had one of those too! I think it was called a BT Easylife package as you only had to top it it once in 365days.

They played around with the name and details a lot, especially during the BT takeover. The original package I brought you had to top your phone up with at least £20 of credit every 3 months or you would be cut off. There was a £50 reconnection charge. The price of calls was a rip off too.

Associate
mine was a Nokia 2110 (i think) in '96.

the brick phone i used to call it. had a fight with some guys, i used the phone to hit their heads. the phone works still!

Soldato
Originally posted by modD
had a fight with some guys, i used the phone to hit their heads. the phone works still!

LOL. cool....my phones a bit small for that so i wont be able to try it...i'll stick to my fists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom