X-Mystique Users

Soldato
Hey guys :)

I have had my X-Mystique since they came out and have been using the x64 driver from the HDA website ever since it was released around 6 or so months back. I have had some dissapointing surround effects using these drivers (oblivion etc) I recently found another company called Auzentech which seems to distribute HDA merchandise in the US.

Their drivers page has MUCH newer 64 bit and even 32 bit drivers for both the X-Mystique and the new X-Plosion cards. Using the latest x64 drivers on there, Oblivions surround is now perfect for me!

Apologies if this is old news, i did a quick search and couldnt find anything.

Anyways, heres the link.

http://www.auzentech.com/downloads.html

I know they technically sell products OCuk sell, so if this is breaking the rules please let me know. They do seem to only distribute in the US though, so hopefully it'll be ok.

Soldato
well the drives have again been updated a few times since may. They are pretty much finished now. no crashing ect, fine sound quality. i single issue i have is that i cant turn the analouge output off without turning off spdif as well. only a small issue, mind.

As for vista, there arent any vista-ready drivers yet, but here are some instruction on getting the current 64bit drivers working in vista. I dont know how well they work though.

hope that helps:)

Soldato
thanks, i emailed them and they replied the names are changing for these boards again :eek: and they do not support vista x86 yet :( bah

----------------

..We have received some request about Vista RC1 and not released a Vista driver yet.

We anticipate having further update and recommend at our website as soon as possible.

In isolation, We have changed our product name from X-Purity to X-Meridian as after hearing
many request from audiophiles, we have implemented those many changes....

-----------------

Soldato
They certainly seem to be taking these cards in the right direction, I'll have to try that latest drivers out at some point on my Montego.

Can't say "X-Meridian" has quite the same feel to it as "X-Mystique" "X-Plosion" or "X-Purity" though...

All they need to do now is reduce the prices a bit ;)

Back
Top Bottom