So what do you watch on the internet?

Associate
Prison Break and Lost online, simply awesome TV ;) ... can't stop watching them, you allways want to know what happens next.

Aslo youtube/google video for computer game reviews/movie reviews/latest technology ect

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Hardly anything. I watched the first series of The Scene, and I check out the odd football related clip etc, but I haven't really cottoned on to this media revolution yet.

In fact it's interesting that while the internet has got more popular and mainstream as I (and many others) predicted, what has suprised me is that most of the new stuff which is driving the popularity isn't really something I'm heavily involved in:

youtube
myspace
msn
itunes
kazaa
bittorrent
etc

are all stuff which I use very infrequently, maybe a half a dozen times a month for all of them combined

Soldato
Tony Williams said:
Here are a list of TV Shows I have and watch .... (to lazy to type)

I have almost every episode and current season upto date I also have 150+ movies and a lot of errm 'misc' videos ;)
dude, I'm sure the dons will edit that out anyway, but we're not alowed to talk about cross platforming DVDs (ie copying them to your PC) or downloading them illegaly, so I'd realy reccomend either not talking about it, or citing the place you legaly obtained those folders.

Soldato
VeNT said:
dude, I'm sure the dons will edit that out anyway, but we're not alowed to talk about cross platforming DVDs (ie copying them to your PC) or downloading them illegaly, so I'd realy reccomend either not talking about it, or citing the place you legaly obtained those folders.

Good point - deleted.

Associate
Vai said:
Exactly, it is bad that you pay £130 odd for a few good programs, and have most of the money spent (probably) on rubbish like Big Brother, Eastenders, old B+W films, endless gameshows.... :o

Would be much better if say Apple let you legally download just the good TV shows you want from iTunes at a cheap cost (say 20p per episode, meaning more money goes to the good shows, and none wasted on rubbish), in HDTV goodness and not have to wait 3+ months for shows to be released over here.

i LIKE old black and white movies...

the rest of your list, however, can burn in hell.

Associate
Tob3z said:
Currently it's "Little Miss Jocelyn"

I don't know how anyone can watch that show. I don't think I've seen any BBC comedy in a while that's actually made me laugh, which is a pity, considering the amount they seem to shovel into "hilarious" programmes such as these.

Give me Brass eye/Spaced/Black Books any day of the week.

Soldato
guys, unless you want this thread locked, I'd realy reccomend NOT TALKING ABOUT DOWNLOADING TV PROGS OVER PEER TO PEER (Bittorrent etc) as the administration here are not going to risk it being an illigal sorce.

Back
Top Bottom