Do you eat/drink in your car?

Associate
Jez said:
Ha :) Yeah i dont really clean my car out much. Generally only when all of the footwells are full to seat level.

Being a field engineer means you pretty much eat and drink on the go, i'm used to clearing the front passanger footwell out when the rubbish spills onto my side when cornering :p

I've filled 2 dustbin bags full on a couple of occasions from emptying the footwell, which you wouldn't think was possible looking at the size of it

Soldato
POB said:
Every pocket and bin holds junk, it tends to be emptied randomly but mostly when its going on a long trip and needs extra room for more junk.

I'm surprised the fries that stay under the side of my car seats never go off, must be the oil or something.

My car is a tip, untill reccently there was icing sugar from a mince pie stuck onto the sort of soft ish plastic on the dash, now there is is mud or something from carrying lengths of wood.

Strangly the outside just had a clean, it was parked for 2 weeks and the airport and came back clean :confused:.

I have been laughing for the last 10 minutes because this is seriously true! I too have always wondered how the fries stay fresh.

I don't understand how all the junk manages to accumulate in the car.

Pics were awesomely funny aswell..

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
austinpowers said:
Being a field engineer means you pretty much eat and drink on the go, i'm used to clearing the front passanger footwell out when the rubbish spills onto my side when cornering :p

I've filled 2 dustbin bags full on a couple of occasions from emptying the footwell, which you wouldn't think was possible looking at the size of it

Exactly, i practically live in my car during the day and into a lot of evenings, i eat at least one meal per day while driving. Emptying it is a monthly event, which usually fills one or more dustbin liners :) Sounds like we had similar jobs milage wise :p

Associate
Nozzer said:
CRW_2107.jpg

Yes, I have carpets. Yes, I'm a big girl.

AHAHHAHAHAHA... when is it *ever* that clean! :D

my old clio:
inside drivers_s.JPG

insider passenger_s.JPG

Will get interior shots of the valver tomorrow... its a lot nicer :D no more green!

Permabanned
austinpowers said:

It took 3 big black binliners to empty my car last weekend. Its a company car who cares. As long as it looks "respectable"! Like Jez etc all say, thats mostly because you need to eat and when you have to cover silly distances to get somewhere stopping is gay.

As for the Lotus, it gets dirty because I have more fun driving it than cleaning. However thats road dirt not food dirt.

Soldato
I work in a supermarket doing full day shifts (9 hours)

I will eat at least once during the day in the car.

A break is usually 1 x pack of ready salted crisps + a bottle of pepsi max (actually 2 right now - BOGOF is a winner)

A Lunch will be either a Chicken Caeser Wrap (awesomeness in sandwich form) or an all day breakfast wrap (almost as awesome) and some form of drink.

Often the crap from this ends up on the passengers seat as I quickly exit the vehicle and return to work more often than not slightly late :o

It doesn't get cleaned out enough - I may even provide a pic. I gave my boss a lift to the Bus Stop he needed. I had to chuck 3 handfuls of rubbish onto the back seat.

Also there is definately a funny smell in the car should really get that sorted with a valet....

Soldato
The only time I'll drink in my car is on a long journey, and even then it's usually just a bottle or two of water to keep my hydrated until I get where I'm going.

As soon as I'm back home all the rubbish comes out.

Soldato
Don't tends to eat or drink other than water and sweets. I keep my car tidy, everything has a certain place to go. Also I don't like anyone else eating/drinking other than water/sweets.

How come my passenger mat is normally more dirty even though 80% of the time it is only me drivng. :confused:

Soldato
saitrix said:
...Also I don't like anyone else eating/drinking other than water/sweets.

I dont really care what people eat/drink in my car, but I find sweets are worse than proper food if they get on the carpets etc due to being sticky.

Associate
I'm supprised no one winds down the window and just slings the rubbish out!

I remember doing that once.....never did it again mind! Most likely to do with the police car behind me, and my burger wrapper landing square on his windshield.

Oh dear, you live and learn.

Soldato
When i get a car it will be my space so i will eat ,drink and maybe even smoke in it! I dont smoke though ;)

I dont buy stuff to sell it on again so i dont care how it looks tbh. Aslong as i empty the rubbish at the end of the journey and clean it once a month i see no problem.

I HATE people eating while driving.....the other day i saw a woman in a merc with a phone in one hand and an apple in the other! I did shout at her though,she drove through the red light ffs! *****!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Cueball said:
I'm supprised no one winds down the window and just slings the rubbish out!

Because that would be a disgusting and ***** thing to do, not to mention dangerous - have you never seen snatch? :p

Soldato
moss said:
I dont really care what people eat/drink in my car, but I find sweets are worse than proper food if they get on the carpets etc due to being sticky.

Thats true, but people don't often have the sweets I keep in my car. Some reason they are put off by 6 month old starburst that has got hot and cold a lot. They only taste slightly different from usual. :o

Soldato
I eat in my car and drink in my car and I am perfectly happy for others to do so to as long as its nothing messy and they take all their rubbish with them, my car stays pretty clean because I use a carrier bag to put any of my rubbish in which sits under the seat and gets replaced every day :)

Man of Honour
My car is generally immaculate inside and I never eat inside the car.

I don't have any issues with others eating in the car though, and they always take their rubbish with them.

Besides, it adds to the whole minicab effect if my friends munching her way through a burger or something on the way home at 2.30am..

Associate
I tend to eat bits and bobs in my car, and the rubbish in it reflects that. Luckily I don't have passengers too often since I've got an old apple ( 3-4 weeks old) which is stuck to the passengers side floor mat, which has decomposed :p .

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Eating a bag of crisps or a bacon roll with sauce elegantly whilst driving *without* getting it all over your car is an artform which takes years to perfect.

My car is always a mess. I've never understood the concept of treating your car like a temple.

Back
Top Bottom