***Jobs at OcUK - immediate start***

Caporegime
droolinggimp said:
Very uneducated guess imo :p . I cant see a computer shop paying anything over 11,000 pa max. Unless a lot of it is commision which I cant see tbh..

13-14k would be likely if they wanted to retain staff and attract people of a non-moronic level.

Permabanned
droolinggimp said:
Very uneducated guess imo :p . I cant see a computer shop paying anything over 11,000 pa max. Unless a lot of it is commision which I cant see tbh..

£11k is pathetic. Is that even minimum wage?

Permabanned
39.5 hours a week if you're over 22 = £11k.

But I'm sure such a popular, upstanding and customer-service-based company as OCUK would offer above minimum wage to tempt the best representatives...

*n

Soldato
i cant really comment on wages, but i belive the hours are 8:30 to 5:30 which is 9 hours a day? plus saturday which is 9 to 5

currently i work from 5 till 5 so not to bad :p

Soldato
Earlier this year I was on the max minimum wage earning, £10504 a year, worked out at about £740 a month after tax :( this was doing 160 hours a month, would never be able to live on that if I didn't live with my parents, glad I'm earning more now though :D

I'd say a sales job like ocuk would be about 12k a year, more if its a senior role etc

Permabanned
Sirrel Squirrel said:
Earlier this year I was on the max minimum wage earning, £10504 a year, worked out at about £740 a month after tax :( this was doing 160 hours a month, would never be able to live on that if I didn't live with my parents, glad I'm earning more now though :D

I could comfortably live on £11k. It's all about living within your means.

*n

Soldato
penski said:
I could comfortably live on £11k. It's all about living within your means.

*n

You can do it but it's not much of a life, once you've spent say £350 or so on rent, plus more money on food, travel etc you aren't left with much else to buy things you want or go out with or save for a rainy day. Much easier living at home because then you can just blow all the money on booze and useless things :D

Permabanned
Sirrel Squirrel said:
You can do it but it's not much of a life, once you've spent say £350 or so on rent, plus more money on food, travel etc you aren't left with much else to buy things you want or go out with or save for a rainy day. Much easier living at home because then you can just blow all the money on booze and useless things :D

I did allright on £10k when I left home ;)

*n

Back
Top Bottom