Blocked driveway - ignorant git

Associate
Q Someone has parked their car blocking my driveway, what can I do?.

A Check with neighbours or local shops to see if the driver is nearby. If not, call the local police on XXXXX XXXXXXX and have the registration number of the car concerned with you.

From the Met police FAQ. Just bell your local station - and report the incident as obstruction.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Grade 1: Let his tyres down.

Grade 2: Put a banana up his exhaust pipe and then a johnny on the end.

Grade 3: Get 3 slim roman candle fireworks. Insert in exhauast pipe and light.

Soldato
I did this once by accident. It was late at night and their gate was all black and I guess I wasnt thinking because I was tired but I didnt see the dropped kerb. It was all terraced housing apart from a couple at the end of the street like this.

So anyway I came back the next morning and the car was moved, it was such a cheap car a policeman had come along and easily got into the car and moved it and left it unlocked, nice touch. Also he left me a standard parking fine to pay. I went and apologised and never did it since :o

Permabanned
Violent-J said:
Grade 1: Let his tyres down.

Grade 2: Put a banana up his exhaust pipe and then a johnny on the end.

Grade 3: Get 3 slim roman candle fireworks. Insert in exhauast pipe and light.

Stop ignoring your thread.

*n

Soldato
poke a load of stones down his exhaust pipe & when he drives of it'll drive him insane & spend a fortune at his local garage trying to find out whats causing the noise , similar fun can be had with stones under hubcaps

Soldato
I once blocked someones drive while I went to knock for a mate, I was only going to be there for 30 seconds tops, as I got out and approached my mates house, her neighbor's door flies open and a big dog comes running at me, I stood my ground as dogs don't frighten me in the slightest, it didn't do anything except bark. The woman then came out and said 'you're not parking there are you?' I said I was going to be a few seconds while picking my mate up, she replied that she had to go out in 10 minutes, just got into a massive argument that it wouldn't inconvenience her as I'd be gone in a matter of seconds but she just kept going mad at me, couple of seconds latter my mate comes out and gets in my car, I follow and drive away. Some people go way ott lol.

Associate
Sirrel Squirrel said:
I once blocked someones drive while I went to knock for a mate, I was only going to be there for 30 seconds tops, as I got out and approached my mates house, her neighbor's door flies open and a big dog comes running at me, I stood my ground as dogs don't frighten me in the slightest, it didn't do anything except bark. The woman then came out and said 'you're not parking there are you?' I said I was going to be a few seconds while picking my mate up, she replied that she had to go out in 10 minutes, just got into a massive argument that it wouldn't inconvenience her as I'd be gone in a matter of seconds but she just kept going mad at me, couple of seconds latter my mate comes out and gets in my car, I follow and drive away. Some people go way ott lol.

the moral of the story is - an englishmans home is his castle. dont mess with it! ;)

Associate
thepharcyde said:
let the air out of all four tyres then superglue the caps back on. Then hide i guess :D

Better still, loosen the valve centres and let the tyres go flat. When he comes to pump them up, they will go back down until he then finds another a valve removal tool or removes them and takes them to a garage.

Ideally, at least two tyres should be let down, on opposite corners. This makes it difficult to remove both tyres (assuming only one jack) and take it to a garage.

It will take a while for it to be sorted. Perhaps you could even extort some money at the same time?

No permanent damage too!

Back
Top Bottom