ZOMBIEGRINDER

Permabanned
Clicky.

Okay - you need the volume up - this game has some awesome music/tempo work going on :D

5 minutes, 59 seconds
Score 69742.

GO!

*n

PS: I won't hear a bad word said about the choice of music

Associate
cool game

i got to 2 min's on my first try. music is terrible though :confused: is it even music. sounds like mad drumming and some dude gargling with a mic in his mouth

Associate
''goregrind''

that the name of a style of music?

wikipedia says....

Goregrind (also known as grindgore and gorecore) is a subgenre of grindcore, which is related to music styles such as death metal, thrash metal, and crust punk. The main features that musically distinguish goregrind from grindcore can be narrowed down to two main aspects: 1) The use of an octave shifter on the vocals, creating a unique low pitch gurgle texture, known as the gore growl, similar to the effects used in horror movies for a possessed, demonic, or undead character. 2) More of a reliance on metal influence, or more specifically, in later years, on a primitively constructed aspect of the downtuned textures frequently used in death metal, which had, in many cases, taken the place of the crust influence on its grindcore bretheren.

Its beginnings can be placed with the band Carcass who began their career in the late 1980s. The genre has, however, changed from the original archetype offered by Carcass, who were influenced by the hardcore punk and thrash metal popular in the 1980s underground scene. Carcass used pitch shifters, medical imagery and a host of other 'visceral' associations when they originally conceived the band, a deviation from the frequently political or left wing lyrics commonly used in the hardcore and grindcore scenes. An example of their lyrics can be seen below:

"An abrasive concoction is formed in my throat,
Methylated bile, jaundiced kidneys bloat,
Tumorous stomach, coughing up gall,
The thorax infected with furuncles and boils"

The band's other lyrics were similarly awash with complicated medical terms and stomach-churning bodily functions. Until their middle period where more focus on technicality and heavy metal with a variety of other styles, changed their sound.

hmm. okay :confused: whatever you like i guess

Man of Honour
Music at all on it would be a bonus :)

Score: 62369

Not playing any more, need some actual music now to counterbalance that rubbish I've just subjected my ears to :p

Permabanned
OP
Gilly said:
Music at all on it would be a bonus :)

Score: 62369

Not playing any more, need some actual music now to counterbalance that rubbish I've just subjected my ears to :p

I forgot - you're one of those limp-wristed, foppish indie types.

;)

*n

Back
Top Bottom