Video of a distressed fat kid...

Soldato
Well his mum enjoyed it!

You would think his mum would be a little more concerned seeing as he was clearly distressed and actually did look like he was falling out at one point!!

Permabanned
cleanbluesky said:
Surely not a repost?

repostha4.gif
Rofl......

Caporegime
Anyone have a link to a vid of afat kid smacking another kid? seen it ages ago, basically shows a schoolyard scene one fat kids walking along an gets slapped or something thrown at him by some skinny kid, in one motion the fat kid turns round takes the strap of his bag from his arm and connects with a haymaker to the skinny kid. Vid only lasts 10 seconds tops but it was hilarious at the time. :D

Permabanned
iCraig said:
"It hurts!" "It hurts!" "It hurts!"

What does, you're heart?

Indigestion.

So does this mean rides will be like hand luggage checkings on a flight, if it fits through the box, height width it can go on.

I think they should make width a factor in rides. Anyway how would he got through the automated ride barriers to get in his seat. :confused:

Caporegime
Spacky said:
Indigestion.

So does this mean rides will be like hand luggage checkings on a flight, if it fits through the box, height width it can go on.

I think they should make width a factor in rides. Anyway how would he got through the automated ride barriers to get in his seat. :confused:

Funny enough i was watching the show "**** off, im fat" last night and it was about amusement rides and how they couldn't get on the majority of them.

Back
Top Bottom