My new car

Man of Honour
OP
austinpowers said:
Shame you didn't mention it before you picked, i live in Swindon you could have come round and shown it off :D

Swindon was last minute - left the sellers house at about half 8 and called in on a friend on the way home.

So when are you going to the 'Ring?

Next month.

Insurance is £1k.

Associate
R124/LA420 said:
Delighted for you mate - about bloody time indeed!

Looks like your efforts have paid off.

Detailed road test thread expected.........

Congrats. :cool:

Nice!

Could you do one for me please? :confused: :o :)

This do ya.

r124io2.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
v0n said:
It does sound like bargain, doesn't it? I think trade-in prices for 51 reg aren't too far from 7500.

IIRC he priced it a grand or two over what the BMW dealer offered him for it in part exchange for his new 530i.

Soldato
Very nice, I've not been around here much lately but I have noticed several times that you were waiting for a decent one to turn up.

Huge amount of car for the money...

Man of Honour
OP
Just calling in as part of a holiday with a friend from Uni rather than a specific ring trip. As we are passing close by it would seem rude not to have a lap or two :)

Associate
Congrats on your new car Fox, brilliant example of a 5 series imo, and I'm not a big fan of them.

Btw - Yey, 1000th post. :D I am now a wise guy. :)

Associate
[TW]Fox said:
Just calling in as part of a holiday with a friend from Uni rather than a specific ring trip. As we are passing close by it would seem rude not to have a lap or two :)

Cool have fun and don't be scared to go out, first time round you're thinking shall i go out, everyone is looking at me, etc etc.

But once you get on the track the old heart starts going, different feeling from the uk tracks that i've done (yes only 2 but hey).

Have fun when you go and try and get footage if you can. :)

Back
Top Bottom