My new car

Man of Honour
OP
thebrasso said:
I definitely wouldn't do the quad exhaust..other than that your planned mods all sound good.

I don't think I can anyway, the spare wheel well is in the way. Nice twin on one side will perhaps do..

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Nice twin on one side will perhaps do..
That would look so much nicer imo. I've heard some lovely exhaust notes from aftermarket exhausts on BM's I can't stand the boomy sounding ones but the slightly raspy ones send a little shiver up my spine :eek:

Caporegime
AmDaMan said:
nice car, how does the all disk braking feel compared to the rear drum'd mondeo?

I'd imagine they feel astounding!

I still smile at the way my e38 will "stop on a sixpence" big disks for the win! :D

As for the mods Fox, why bother? you've just gone from 140odd BHP to 230odd BHP and your thinking of a re-map?

Spend your money on some circuit training, you'll extract far more performance by modding the drivers ability than modding the car itself. ;)

C'mon, more pics! :cool:

Soldato
Looks very nice mate.

You've definately got a good one there, love the black/silver interior, best combo in my opinion.

I drove my friends E39 M5 the other day and the car didnt feel big at all, it felt nimble, fun and obviously very fast. My dads Accord feels bigger because its more floaty and less in touch with the road.
I now have far more respect for the 5 series.

Back
Top Bottom