Defcon out on the 29th

Soldato
-Colli$ion- said:
You can't be serious :confused: I watched the videos and omfg .... the excitement in this game is on line with microsoft Ship Simulator, seriously ;)

Are people actualy serious about buying this game :confused:

The devs have made some great games. They may not be as flash as Half Life or Quake or whatever, but they are very well done. Go out and play Uplink and Darwinia and then come back to this thread :p

Soldato
Agreed, pre ordered it a while back, looking forward to trying it out, there is a good forum on itroversions www about Defcon / Uplink / Darwinia

Oh and it is only £10 before release from Introversion with a BOX after that it's £15 if you want the box'd version.

Soldato
I havent been this excited about a pc game for a long while (possibly something to do with the spec of my pc right enough :p).

Ive loved these types of games since Balance of Power on the Amiga, which i still play from time to time.

Im moist.

Soldato
Thanks for bumping this thread, I forgot about it. £10 for any game can't be bad (mostly) and I enjoyed Uplink and Darwinia so this had to be a pick up :)

Soldato
Just had a quick peek at the developers Website and they ahve had some very good reviews already

HCGamer said:
"Defcon is the perfect example that you don't have to fill up a DVD with data, spend millions of dollars, or have hundreds of people developing if you want to create something, that can be summarized with one word: cult.
People who like to let their brains work, who desperately seek the perfect "office-game" have met their reckoning. Small development team? Not even a 100 megs in size? For me, the game of the year so far. Congratulations Introversion, we're glad you've finally come."

Actually 100mb. Wow. Shuld be a quick download then.

@gizmoy2k When you add the tax its $15.00 so for an extra £1.20 after you convert the currency you get the download direct off Introversions website and a full DVD Version in the post as well. With all profits and funds going to the UK developer :D

Associate
I've wanted to play this game since i saw WarGames many years ago, and i liek the way i can buy it directly from the developer so that the guys who actually wrote the thing get as much of my money and it doesnt go into EA et al pockets.

Back
Top Bottom