Chavs and carparks

Soldato
How come chavs feel its their right to have a car meet in a supermarkets carpark at 8pm while children etc are about, and then handbrake turn, race amd in general act like complete and utter numpties while the store is still open? I am all for these chavs doing it after the store closes, because its is then their life & insurance at risk and not the general public. Needless to say I went to another supermarker for fear of my car being swiped by these idiots. Their must have been around 80cars+ and the chicken chaser peds as well.

Soldato
personally I cant wait for a new craze that is idiotic and dangerous but only to them. So there is no colateral damage and they can slowley wipe themselves out.

Associate
If they aren't harming anybody else - then leave them to it! Think of it this way: it keeps them off the streets in general and gives them something to do/somewhere to go.

Associate
Cueball said:
If they aren't harming anybody else - then leave them to it! Think of it this way: it keeps them off the streets in general and gives them something to do/somewhere to go.

All it takes is for one of those animals to mess something up and they will be harming someone else, either their body or their property. They're not highly trained drivers, its absolutely likely that they have already caused accidents and will cause accidents again in the future.

Soldato
v0n said:
Would you rather they did that on playgrounds around estates?

Id rather they didnt do it anywhere TBH

I like to drive fast as much as the next guy and if i had somewhere suitable to do it then I would... Unfortunately, a public car park ISNT the place to do it.

Soldato
Complain to your local council. It's more their fault, there is nothing else for these youth's to do is there? It's the same around my local town, they just hang about in the supermarket car park. If the council provided better facilities for people to enjoy then surely this wouldn't happen.

Soldato
Yeah they can be a menace. Especially when you park up in the "safe zone" away from a shop and come out an hour later to see a bunch of ***** doing hand brake turns and burnouts closer to your car than you would like :(

Better off the streets than on I suppose.

Soldato
Captain Planet said:
Complain to your local council. It's more their fault, there is nothing else for these youth's to do is there? It's the same around my local town, they just hang about in the supermarket car park. If the council provided better facilities for people to enjoy then surely this wouldn't happen.
LOL, theres plenty for them to do. That excuse always winds me up. "yeah officer, I know they were caught joy riding but they're good kids really. They just don't have anything to do." Poor little gits :rolleyes:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Insteasd of Skate Parks they should put of some "Car Parks" So they can do this type of thing.

At least the general public would/should be safe

Soldato
Zip said:
Insteasd of Skate Parks they should put of some "Car Parks" So they can do this type of thing.

At least the general public would/should be safe
Yeah but then the first head on crash where someone gets injured (or claims to be) and who's liable. Its for that reason half the skate parks are shut down within 6 months of being opened.

Soldato
Captain Planet said:

Youths? I thought the people driving were supposed to be mature adults >.<

I dont care if they live in a town or city with nothing for them to do, if they wanna drive around like complete asshats then let them do it somewhere away from anyone else. The council isnt responsible for this :/

Zip

Zip

Soldato
lordrobs said:
Yeah but then the first head on crash where someone gets injured (or claims to be) and who's liable. Its for that reason half the skate parks are shut down within 6 months of being opened.
Damm you English being soft on the Public like that :mad:

They choose to use it they can deal with the pain and bills if they hurt them selfs unless something was really at fault by the local council

Soldato
Zip said:
Damm you English being soft on the Public like that :mad:

They choose to use it they can deal with the pain and bills if they hurt them selfs unless something was really at fault by the local council
We live in blame game culture. No.1 one priority in any given situation... who to point the finger at :(

Permabanned
They are complete idiots. The other day i was leaving the cinema car park, blocked in by a que of them deciding where to chav it upto next when one of them slams it in reverse, floors it and goes straight into the front of his buddys corsa. Hell of a mess on both cars and me.. uncontrolably laughing at them!

Soldato
lordrobs said:
LOL, theres plenty for them to do. That excuse always winds me up. "yeah officer, I know they were caught joy riding but they're good kids really. They just don't have anything to do." Poor little gits :rolleyes:

Joy riding? As in stealing cars and racing them around streets at break neck speeds? :eek: Woah if theyre all doing that all the time then the police are really doing a poor job in your area!

There really isn't a lot for them to do though is there? Please, enlighten me, should they all go to the Library and enjoy a thrilling book together?

Phal said:
Youths? I thought the people driving were supposed to be mature adults >.<

I dont care if they live in a town or city with nothing for them to do, if they wanna drive around like complete asshats then let them do it somewhere away from anyone else. The council isnt responsible for this :/

Clearly they are youths. They are not fully mature adults. Can you look back to when you were 18 and honestly say you were a "fully mature adult"?

The attitude that a lot of people have towards the "chavs" doesn't suprise me why the problem never gets sorted. Of course the council are not to blame but they are responsible for providing amenities for its local residents. We all pay tax in some form or another. Old people get nursing, home care, social clubs and evening entertainment. Children have nurseries, kids clubs and educational facilites. I don't see a lot of things provided for youth's that is all. You can't disagree with this fact because it has been a problem highlighted to our local MP's for sometime now. Im sure it is a problem for many boroughs.

Associate
v0n said:
Would you rather they did that on playgrounds around estates?
Exactly.

Doing it in carparks is bad. However doing it virtually anywhere else (i.e. on the roads and near people's homes) is 100x worse.

Back
Top Bottom