Tiger Woods 2007

Soldato
Cheat........actually play a custom game like skins or skill competiton choose a 2nd player but make it human controlled and just naff all his shots up :D . Ive got about $12k been doing the team tour and some of the Pga Tour havent lost any so far.

Soldato
Last Kronin said:
Cheat........actually play a custom game like skins or skill competiton choose a 2nd player but make it human controlled and just naff all his shots up :D . Ive got about $12k been doing the team tour and some of the Pga Tour havent lost any so far.

Nice one thanks :)

Permabanned
The only thing I can say about TW07 is that my player from 06 works with it. You can do this by moving the player data from the Career folder on the MyDocuments folder.

This game is a step sidewards at most. If you have 06. DONT waste your money like me. Ask yourself why they never released a demo.... :mad:

Soldato
I have this game and I am not impressed with it at all, last golf game I played was tiger woods 2004 on the xbox and it looked and felt much better than this. Graphics are not upto scratch and the whole game just feels like a rushed glitch :(

Soldato
I've had a wee play with this now and very underwhelmed. Completely lazy release tbh.

PGA Tour mode even has you playing the same 'story' as 2006 if you will:

Golf with Zack
Golf with Jason
Golf with Zack, Jason and Dale

etc....

very poor show.

A few new courses and dump all the decent old courses and make no improvements to the gameplay - fantastic release :/

Permabanned
You can count me out of Fifa07 as well.
In fact any EA game for the next 4 years.

By this point, it should be worth upgrading. I think maybe you should put a decimal point in front od EA games.

So Tiger Woods 06, becomes tiger woods v 1.6, and Tiger Woods 07 becomes Tiger Woods v1.7... Kinda makes more sense then.

So next game I play will be PGA Tour v2.1... Or PGA Tour 2011... ;)

Associate
Lt Goody said:
Exactly m8 if they released a demo a lot of people wouldn't of bought it including me. :mad:

This also explains why a lot of the major gaming sites dont even have any screen shots let alone a review or a demo :mad:

Im glad I waited for feedback from people who had bought the game before rushing out and wasting my money

Shame cos i really enjoyed TW06

Associate
i used to enjoy the tw series but there is a lot of angry people out there over this rushed console port game.
I was on the ea forums and people complaining about graphics etc and this is waht ea said:
Through research into players of Tiger on PC, the majority are using PCs which are significantly below the required spec to run next generation content. As we wish for Tiger 07 to be accessible for as many players as possible we have taken the route of taking the current-gen engine for the PC version rather than the next gen one. As the base PC spec increases over time more games that are released on multiple platforms by EA will use the next gen engine on PC rather than the current gen.

What a load of rubbish most people that have pc's upgrade them quite often. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom