RSS NewFeeder, choices, choices, which one do you use?

Permabanned
Hiya.

I have finally come round to using an RSS news reader. Presently using JetBrains Omea Reader. This is a freeware Application.

Im using it to check my RSS feeds from sites such as Jostiq, LifeHacker, The Register, BBC news, and a few others.

I realise that having setup Omea Reader, that this is a program I will end up using everyday, and it will probably be a right pain to change applications in 2 months because I have discovered there is a more elegant solution.

So just an enquiry to what RSS application you use. Anyone used JetBrains Omea Reader and found any major problems with it? Programs can be paid for, or free, im not too bothered, as long its going to last me the long haul.

Thanks people, input on this one most appreciated.

Permabanned
OP
Sorry to bump, but its ok. The reader I have is alright. I have been using it for about 5 hours now. Im happy enough with it. Havent tried it against anything else so I dont have a reference on how good it is, except to say its laid out well, hasnt crashed, is responsive, and its free. It has plenty of options too, and its quite easy to get to grips with too... If anyone is interested I googled "RSS Newsreaders", "Best". And had a look at some of the sites... I ended up with

http://www.jetbrains.com/omea/reader/

Dont worry, its spyware free... (Yes, I have tested it...)

Back
Top Bottom