Car just got done again

Soldato
I'm so angry right now that I might do something stupid :mad: :mad:

Don't know if I'll post this but have to focus my mind on the keyboard or something and get my feelings out.

My car got keyed and its passenger seat window kicked out on Thursday evening. I posted here about it. Had my window fixed and car was going in on Monday to get the scratch marks sorted.

Just came back from my local and some **** put a brick through the driver side window of my car :mad:

It wasn't just me this time, but two other cars aswell. They also gave my back passenger door a massive kick since a bootmark is still partly visible and it's slightly dented. As big and ugly as I am, I almost started crying when I saw all this. Gutted is not the word :mad:

The other two cars just had windows smashed and the one had its bonnet keyed as well.

We're still trying to bribe the police to come out. The level of disinterest they're showing is amazing :mad:

I'm still also still hanging on for autoglass to get someone out to fix this mess AGAIN. Another £45 (unless they're going raise the excess) gone.

I know I have not offended anyone and don't have an enemy in this world so that rules out just about everyone. It must be some random ***** that just get their kicks by destroying other people's property.

I have no idea what to do now. Cannot guard my car 24/7. Since I have to park quite a distance from where I live and cannot see the car, nothing will stop them from doing it again and again.

Caporegime
Yea it sucks, i could never park my car on the road, i just don't trust other people, mine is either in my garage or parked on the drive which my bedroom window overlooks, security lights and all that lot, we are one of the bottom houses in our court so someone would have to come down our road right to the bottom and single my car out.

*looks out window, touches lots of wood, no issues as of yet.......

Associate
Time to camp outside with an array of sporting equipment (I hear a spot of nighttime golf or baseball is very popular!) and wait for your 'fanclub' to show up.

The ultimate defence:
The police couldn't be bothered to deal with the criminals, there is a good chance they won't deal with you either.

Soldato
OP
It makes me want to deal with the criminals myself :mad:
autoglass is coming between 3am - 6am so there's my sleep gone for the night as well, and I have to be at work at 7am tomorrow morning....

/walks of to get a bottle of whiskey and a gun/

Soldato
Sorry to hear that mate, I know how annoying it is to happen just once, and beleive me, thats enough.

Twice, im not going to think about.

There are some little ****s in this world and I hope they get whats coming to them, every last one.

Soldato
upset anyone lately?

happened to mine last year when i was round my gfs, i just had to change where i parked it.

at the time, i was tempted to camp out in the car just to catch them, in those dark alley ways, no one would hear a thing

Associate
Garrett said:
One of the reasons I moved out of London was because I wanted to buy a nice car and couldn't afford a house with a garage in London.

Cant see me getting a new car until I get a garage either. I like my current car and wouldnt mind getting it resprayed or at least touched up, but I dont deem it worth the risk. Feel for the thread poster, my old rover had its back window smashed for no apparent reason.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Crap news Reg, sorry to hear it. Are you on a route back from a pub or something?

regulus said:
I live in North London. It used to be quiet and safe but the scum have started to move in.
I moved away from the crap area I was living in, like your area the scum moved in. I was fed up with kids climbing all over the car, bikes being nicked and general unwanted attention. I am less than a mile away from where I used to live but everything is different.

London unfortunately is turning into one big ghetto and full of scum that never used to be here and anyone who has any sense will move away from it.

Back
Top Bottom