PowerStation: Next OcUK Rolling Road Event, when?

Soldato
TinkerBell said:
Nope you just need to buy a HUGE fan to take!
I aint to worried about a fan the way they did my car last time was fine. It was just hot in that room though.

My car feels like a different beast on freezing cold morning/nights.

On the RR day it felt so slow. :( The passengers thought it was fast but it really wasnt at its best that day.

Soldato
I won't be attending this one, but if the one after will be in the summer, I'll definately be there for that one.

Wouldn't miss it for the world! Had an excellent day last time.

Might even have my car somewhere near to completion by then :D

Soldato
I'm up for it in the Mazda and Kitchster might be persuaded to bring the GTO. End of November is good with me as I will be hopefully winding down towards xmas by then.

Soldato
Ill think about coming, but wont be running this time (was spur of the moment last time!) as ive no engine mods at all so would be pretty pointless!

If i have some decent springs/shocks or coilovers ill probably come to show you a nicer looking R'over. Otherwise it might be a bit of a monster truck! :p

Associate
I will be coming to this one. Fingers crossed it it will be blown by then. I'm so exited. :D

(haha oops this is Pants... at Kates uni!! Oh yes indeed ;) )

Last edited:
Soldato
yeah I could make it, but its my mums birthday on the 21st Nov, so would have to make sure its not arranged on a weekend that i won't be able to make it

Soldato
Even though its the best part of a three hour drive - i might be up for it, however im in Ireland visiting the gf until the end of the first week of november,

I need a second opinion on my power run. Not satisfied with the first time.

Soldato
Conanius said:
erm gibbo... not stealing my job are we !! :p ;)

Im moving to London tomorrow, but when I get there i'll sort out doing a thread to organise the next RR meet... was aiming for the last weekend in november...

good! you can organise one nearer london :)

Associate
I dont know whether its a good idea for me to sign up for another one or not :rolleyes: My car is only ever unreliable when I'm down to roll on an OCUK day. They jinx it. Would like to get an updated figure for it at some point though.

Back
Top Bottom