OcUK Photo Comp - Season Five : Round Six - "Motion" RESULTS

Soldato
Maybe we SHOULD all get the name of the person, just to make sure we dont all strap on our longest Telephoto lens and chicken out of the social interaction... just another "out of my comfort zone" thought.

Soldato
DreederOcUK said:
Maybe we SHOULD all get the name of the person, just to make sure we dont all strap on our longest Telephoto lens and chicken out of the social interaction... just another "out of my comfort zone" thought.

Thats a good idea. I'd be tempted to limit myself to the 50mm. I might even have an entry already as I've been doing quite a bit of reportage photography for some events recently :D

We should move to the discussion thread now;

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17634923

Soldato
blimey missed the results! well done to the winner and the top few, good round, shame i couldnt muster the beans to have a good go at it.

well done to the judges too, nice and quick! :D

Associate
I have to say I was really dissapointed in this round I just couldnt manaage to get a decent shot with the old Fujifilm, the worst part being my mind was overflowing with ideas but a £100 camrea is not up to the level to capture them.

hope to enter this next round as the subject seems a bit easier for the lower end of the camera market

Cngratulations DOD was a great shot, im guesssing gregeoff ran out of Canon EOS-1Ds Mk IIs lol

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well, it was my first entry into a competition. im just glad I didn't come last. :)

When I eventually get more than a point and shoot camera I may enter a few more competitions.

Soldato
Well done everyone who entered, Nice one dod. Thanks to the judges, I'm really pleased with 58 for my first effort :D

Bring on the next round!

Panzer

Back
Top Bottom