Free Anything Under £5 On MandMdirect - Anything U Want !

M0T

M0T

Soldato
divine_madness said:
Well considering that it was just one universal code printed in every copy of The News of the World, I doubt it would be that obvious.

They should be able to check where people followed the link from and cancel all orders that clicked through from forums like this. That is why I opened a new browser window and manually typed the address.

Soldato
Is the referrer used if the link we click on in the OP opens in a new window anyway?
I assumed it was just when the link "goes to" in the same window...

Pho

Pho

Soldato
KingAdora said:
Is the referrer used if the link we click on in the OP opens in a new window anyway?
I assumed it was just when the link "goes to" in the same window...

Yep. A lot of file sharing sites ;) don't allow live URLs for that reason, so as for it to not be tracable.

Soldato
M0T said:
They should be able to check where people followed the link from and cancel all orders that clicked through from forums like this. That is why I opened a new browser window and manually typed the address.
would that even be legal? i mean if you're just ordering one thing then why should they cancel the order? surely it would be legitimate.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
seek said:
would that even be legal? i mean if you're just ordering one thing then why should they cancel the order? surely it would be legitimate.

I imagine they could argue that the promotion was for new of the world readers only, and if you were a news of the world reader you would not have been linked to the website.

Soldato
M0T said:
I imagine they could argue that the promotion was for new of the world readers only, and if you were a news of the world reader you would not have been linked to the website.
but they would have no way of knowing that you didn't also get the code from the news of the world. therefore people who's orders got cancelled could potentially take them to court.

(just guessing here)

Associate
Thanks for the offer, hopefully my wallet will arrive

but in future i'd keep these offers to yourself, so you can probably exploit it more... i mean, i wouldnt post it on a huge forum like this.

I had an offer for a free camera, which i stupidly posted on a big forum before ordering myself! when i came to ordering they had run out :(

Soldato
Just waiting to see if anyones stuff turns up now... I have supposedly got a free putter in the post... Hacked off actually as found there was a driver on there I would actually happilly have paid a bit of cash for! The £5 quid off and free delivery would just have been a bonus.

Associate
ArmyofHarmony said:
Thanks for the offer, hopefully my wallet will arrive

but in future i'd keep these offers to yourself, so you can probably exploit it more... i mean, i wouldnt post it on a huge forum like this.

I had an offer for a free camera, which i stupidly posted on a big forum before ordering myself! when i came to ordering they had run out :(

nelson_ha_ha.jpg

Back
Top Bottom