Free Anything Under £5 On MandMdirect - Anything U Want !

Soldato
M&M said:
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We are writing with reference to your recent orders making use of the News of the World promotional offer, which stipulated one redemption per reader. (Please see mandmdirect.com for full Terms and Conditions).

We are happy to confirm that we have processed your first order, as this falls in line with our Terms and Conditions. However, all multiple orders using the V46 code have now been cancelled as they were in breach of the terms and conditions of the offer.

Please note, however, due to the high demand of orders, you should allow 10 days for delivery.

We hope you will be delighted with your order, and will continue to shop with us in the future.

Customer Service Team
mandmdirect.com

Oh well. I can't remember what I should be receiving now! Whatever it is, it'll be free so that's cool.

/edit

NO WAI!!!

It's the ghey Ecko wristband that I ordered for a laff. I guess that teaches me to be greedy. :rolleyes:

They could've at least sent me one of the 3 belts I ordered! :p

Last edited:
Associate
Mine hasnt arrived yet :(

but my barcelona shirt i ordered from ebay arrived this morning.

Its a fake one from Thailand, the size is well annoying- my head barely fits through it! but once its on its fine

Man of Honour
Ordering the belt, wants card details...

Yep, tried again after clearing my basket... I can't help but feel I'm doing something wrong :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Zefan said:
Ordering the belt, wants card details...

Yep, tried again after clearing my basket... I can't help but feel I'm doing something wrong :(

They are no longer take orders with the News of the world offer online. You need to phone up and quote the code.

Phone number is on the website

Back
Top Bottom