Premiership Games 14/10 **Spoilers**

Soldato
H I D E O U S.

newcastle defence are pathetic....but we all know.

we are hideous...

poor glen.....surely we cant change managers again.... NO. but we cant afford to lose again next week....

its the same old every year...UNTIL WE GET BETTER DEFENDERS IN!!! then we may stand a chance

Jet

Jet

Soldato
bobbyboy uk said:
bizzare diouf gets fouled, bolton get free kick, and diouf gets a yellow card . :confused:

I think he feigned injury one too many times. It was hardly a bad challenge, just a trip, which connected with his shin pad, and he was down like he broke his leg.

As for Newcastle, we played fantastic in the first half I thought; Bramble had a near perfect half and up front we played well. If Ramage had scored it was game over.

Second half, we started great again, but once again crap defending cost us a game we should have won.

Soldato
Jet said:
I think he feigned injury one too many times. It was hardly a bad challenge, just a trip, which connected with his shin pad, and he was down like he broke his leg.

As for Newcastle, we played fantastic in the first half I thought; Bramble had a near perfect half and up front we played well. If Ramage had scored it was game over.

Second half, we started great again, but once again crap defending cost us a game we should have won.

Yes but if he feigned injury or dived, then why didnt newcastle get the free kick and why was duff booked as well? lol.

It did look like a foul to me though.

Man of Honour
Martins hasn't had the impact required, though thats not really his fault. Rossi is hardly playing, Ameobi is never going to get the amount of goals required to be top level of the Prem. Newcastle's problem isn't just their defence.

Jet

Jet

Soldato
bobbyboy uk said:
Yes but if he feigned injury or dived, then why didnt newcastle get the free kick and why was duff booked as well? lol.

It did look like a foul to me though.

It was Emre that fouled him and was booked for that reason. Diouf feigned an injury as he had been doing a few times before, I think that's why he was booked. The straw that broke the camels back maybe. Not that it matters now mind, lol.

Soldato
Martins wont do much unless the service is good enough to him , first half was ok but the second half he didnt get any decent service , my only + point is that bramble is out of contract in the summer and moore is off back to oz so that should make the defence a lot better :p :D , if the clowns at newcastle offer bramble a new contract they are on drugs .

Soldato
I want Rossi back at Utd if Newcastle aren't going to bother playing him in the first team. I'd rather he warmed the bench at Old Trafford, at least we would have the option in playing him.

Man of Honour
Chrisss said:
I wonder if Chelsea have any other CL registered goalies, would be funny if a normally outfield player had to start in goal. Lampard would probably be better of in goal come to think of it.

You are allowed to register as many players as you want for the Champions League, provided they were born in 1985 or later. So basically assuming their youth keeper was registered on the 'B' list they shouldn't have any problems even if all 3 senior keepers were injured/suspended.

Associate
Reesy said:
Nope, just it has happened at a perfect time for the cocky *****

Just need Barce to do um :D

it is very sad to see the mentality of people nowadays who seem to enjoy themselves when footballers (esp as they play for a team whom those people seemingly hate) are injured esp with a really serious injury (cech - fractured skull).
Such bad injuries are not to be laughed at whomever it is who is injured.
Shame on you (hope you didn't laugh when paul hunter passed away due to cancer).
hope both keepers have a speedy recovery with no long lasting ill effects.

Soldato
I would rather see rossi playing instead of ameobi who is carrying a injury and at least then instead of playing loads of long balls we could try to build the play up through midfield and rossi come deep to receive the ball and get through balls to martins or down the wings but then again that would be proper football :p .

Associate
LionOfJudah said:
it is very sad to see the mentality of people nowadays who seem to enjoy themselves when footballers (esp as they play for a team whom those people seemingly hate) are injured esp with a really serious injury (cech - fractured skull).
Such bad injuries are not to be laughed at whomever it is who is injured.
Shame on you (hope you didn't laugh when paul hunter passed away due to cancer).
hope both keepers have a speedy recovery with no long lasting ill effects.

well said that man.

Man of Honour
You know the paradox about an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object? Well I've worked out that when Villa play Newcastle we will get to see the inverse of that:

Juan Pablo Angel vs Titus Bramble.

Soldato
have had a real good look at the Cech incident.....it wasnt intentional. Why would you go at someone with your knee? You are risking doing as much damage to yourself as them!

On a brighter note Cudicini is out of hospital.

Back
Top Bottom