So who do you think is out from your team then????

Soldato
As title.

From what Graham Taylor said in the paper this morning i'm betting:-

Angel (Poss swap with Betis for Gudjonson - Good business imo)

Alpay

Kachloul

Hadji (Be very sorry to see him go - should have been given more of a chance imo)

Hendrie

I can also see Enckleman going which would be a great shame as he is surely a great keeper of the future. Two big mistakes and the whole world is against him.

Coming in I'd like to see :

Phillips

and if Enckleman does get sold Sorenson.

Man of Honour
well I think we will be seeing Ronaldinho at Man Utd next season and possibly Kluivert.

|nd although Kenyon again has refuted the claims that becks is on his way to RM I have a suspicion that he is going.

Other players I personally would like to see go are

Barthez
Ricardo

Players to come in

Rustu
Simao / Van Rommedahl
Emerton
Kewell

But TBH I dont think we will get any of those, we do need to get a replacement for Becks though if he does in fact leave.

Associate
Ithink becks is the only person that might be leaving but there should definetly be people comming in!

i am with memphisto, i would like to see a replacement for barthez but i dont think will.

Ratty

Permabanned
For us i would like to see a lot of players go, fringe players need to be got rid of:

diomede
berger
smicer
heskey
traore
biscan

That should bring in around 5 p, so we will be ok!!!

We need some decent players in, but unfortunately i feel didi will go, and houllier wont buy anybody decent.

Ideally

kewell
duff
and a striker dunno who is available atm:confused:

Soldato
i hear Hamann will rejoin Bayern Munich in the summer.

what a team they will have next season for a CL push.

GK Kahn
DR Sagnol
DC R Kovac
DC Demichelis
DL Lizarazu
MR Diesler
MC Hamann
MC Ballack
ML Ze Roberto
FC Pizzaro
FC Elber

Soldato
Originally posted by wohoo
For us i would like to see a lot of players go, fringe players need to be got rid of:

diomede
berger
smicer
heskey
traore
biscan

That should bring in around 5 p, so we will be ok!!!

We need some decent players in, but unfortunately i feel didi will go, and houllier wont buy anybody decent.

Ideally

kewell
duff
and a striker dunno who is available atm:confused:

I agree with your ins and outs, bring in Cisse for Heskey and Didi has said that he is not leaving, personally I think he will stay till the end of his contract and then go on a free :(

Faz

Faz

Associate
From Leeds
Who will go
Any one they recieve an offer for

Who will come in
No one

Seriously I can see Robinson (Arsenal / Man U), Mills (Arsenal), Kewell (Abroad), Viduka (Abroad) being sold.

Players who should go but won't
Barmby, Johnson, Harte, Kelly

Soldato
Ive heard berger is going, diomede and hopefully biscan. Perhaps heskey??

Hopefully harry kewell will be joining us, ive also heard of cisse, Ronaldinho and the auxerre defender, not mexes the other bloke.

Have to see

Permabanned
MOst of them - seriously. I believe Cov City, for the third time in six years, will have a complete personel change.

We'll discover a diamond in the rough, make him uninspired, then sell him on for a profit we won't use and he'll become a god again.

Majik

Man of Honour
Don't know who'll leave from Everton. There's been no mentions of unhappy players so I think anyone who goes will be a fringe player or a youngster from the reserves.

As for incoming players, it'll all depend on whether we qualify for the Uefa cup and the money that'll bring in. A creative midfielder is a MUST for me, we've got all the grit and determination in the world, but there are times when defenses are packed solid and we need someone with that little bit of magic (besides Rooney, he can't do it all) to unlock it. A Joe Cole type player would be nice, someone who can dribble and pick passes out. Would also like to see us bring in another top quality forward, as all our forwards besides Wayne have been injury prone this year, and we have struggled to score goals at times.

Soldato
No idea who will be out.

Hopefully it won't be Beattie, Fernandes, Niemi or Anders Svensson, who have attracted interest from Man United (Beattie earlier in the season, and Niemi) and Liverpool (Svensson and Fernandes). I have a nasty feeling about it though....

Players we could bring in? If Forest don't get promoted I would like to see us try get Lawson from them as he is a good prospect, and also another midfielder. Possibly someone such as Bowyer or Carrick if West Ham go down. If West Ham do go down I would like to see us try to snap up some of their better players :) Same if Leeds or Bolton go down (Jay Jay Okocha, oh yes hehe).

Christ almighty, that just made me think, think if Leeds go down. They will lose the TV rights for next season!!! :eek: How screwed are they going to be then! :(

Man of Honour
Originally posted by [ASSE]Hinchy
Christ almighty, that just made me think, think if Leeds go down. They will lose the TV rights for next season!!! :eek: How screwed are they going to be then! :(

For Leeds to go down Villa will need to put about 8 past them, while West Ham and Bolton win by about 10. It won't happen :)

Soldato
Originally posted by quackers
Ive heard berger is going, diomede and hopefully biscan. Perhaps heskey??

Hopefully harry kewell will be joining us, ive also heard of cisse, Ronaldinho and the auxerre defender, not mexes the other bloke.

Have to see

Berger is on his way out and I believe Smicer/diomede and biscan will be following.

Harry Kewell would be nice or even Duff but as you've said, Cisse and Ronaldinho would be the icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom