***Spoiler*** ManU Win Premiership!!!!!!

Associate
Originally posted by Jazz

He also was upset about Vidukas goal, he was miles offside and with arsenal all over leeds at that time and with chances going

Andy gray put this the best. "It was as offside as the goal Henry scored against united"

Footy is all swings and roundabouts.

ALSO he congratulated man utd.

Good lad mr wenger!!! :)

What a season. Lets hope its as good a tussle next year. With the same outcome!!!! :p

Soldato
Also i took the mick out of sunama many times coz he said man utd would win the title by at least 5 points and it looks like he was right and i was wrong :( Sorry for taking the mick mate

Don
Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message "They have won the League"
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one,
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun,
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Soldato
Also i took the mick out of sunama many times coz he said man utd would win the title by at least 5 points and it looks like he was right and i was wrong :( Sorry for taking the mick mate

Ouch!!!

Being wrong to that guy is going to hurt you bad hehe. After reading his posts in the past I don't think he will ever let you forget it hehe. Nor would I blame him. It was an outrageous statement to make at the time so I would gloat about being right about such a thing hehe.

Soldato
Originally posted by [ASSE]Hinchy
Being wrong to that guy is going to hurt you bad hehe. After reading his posts in the past I don't think he will ever let you forget it hehe. Nor would I blame him. It was an outrageous statement to make at the time so I would gloat about being right about such a thing hehe.

hehe, im sure he will never let me forget it. He would have came here and reminded me so i thought id say it first. Sure was an outrageous statement and i still cant believe man utd have done it. The funny thing was a couple weeks later he said that he didnt mean it and it was to provoke a reaction, im sure he has changed his mind again though :D

Man of Honour
Is it quite as outrageous or spot on a prediction as mine just after christmas?

I remember saying that Leeds would hand the title to manyoo if the deciding game was Leeds Vs Arsenal. And I was right.

Don
After all as settled down the best team over the year always wins the title , Arsenal may have thrown it away at the end but no more than the Mancs nearly did at the beginning and we did mid season , overall they were the better side over the 9 months of the season

Soldato
Originally posted by Rotty
After all as settled down the best team over the year always wins the title , Arsenal may have thrown it away at the end but no more than the Mancs nearly did at the beginning and we did mid season , overall they were the better side over the 9 months of the season

Spot on mate.

Arsenal may play attractive/entertaining football, but it takes a lot more than that to win the title.

Maybe sort out the defence then the title maybe yours.

Soldato
Originally posted by reddevil
Well said Rotty and so true regardless what Wenger says.

u must have some personal issues with arsene or something ;) wenger said

He continued: "United have won the championship and we can just congratulate them and say they were the best in the Premiership this season"

Sounds like wenger is saying the same as rotty =/

Associate
u must have some personal issues with arsene or something ;) wenger said

He continued: "United have won the championship and we can just congratulate them and say they were the best in the Premiership this season"

Sounds like wenger is saying the same as rotty =/

i think he is refering to the bit when wenger was saying that they were still the better side over all.

Ratty

Soldato
Originally posted by Ratty
i think he is refering to the bit when wenger was saying that they were still the better side over all.

ok fair enough but all i see him do is bash wenger and it gets abit annoying after a while.

Soldato
Originally posted by reddevil
Wonder what trash Wenger will come out with now:rolleyes:

"it is too early to say" ;) :D

Congrats Man U, happy for you & yer fans. I am surprised as originally I thought Arsenal would take it considering their form but the last few weeks changed my mind. Pld.

Back
Top Bottom