A Battlefield 2142 thread

Soldato
game just arrived i installed it then put the patch on and theres no servers i can play cause knowones put the patch on :p
ill have to uninstall it and put the game back on without the patch :rolleyes: :p

Soldato
well i got it working i had to put the patch on again and its working fine ive played about 3 maps and it only crashed once with a funny sound like a crunchingly sound then a couple of beeps then it froze :p ive got sound settings set to ultra high so ull turn it down to high just in case my audigy 2 zs dont support it.

Anyway im loving the game im getting quite a few battle pins about 2 on each map ive got an award for 5 hs in a round and another one for doing lots of sniper kills. ive got a demo pack which i unlocked for getting a medal for ground support, im hoping to get the new sniper rifle today :)

Soldato
Azraeluk said:
me to, shipping via a nice couier to, rather the Royal Mail, should get it tomorrow!
What courier is it, I have a terrible problem with courier companies delivering my goods to the wrong street and I'll go ape if they do it with BF2142!!

Soldato
Last Kronin said:
No dispatch yet for mine ethier although they said it was being processed so hopefully here by saturday.

Edit: Just had alook at my account with them and it says delivery instructed :D
Still nothing for me :(

Why hast the great internet mail order god forsaken me?!?!?!

Soldato
Well received my copy today but it seems to not connect to the EA servers so I am gutted. Not sure if any of you have managed to get the game working but I guess I can wait another day. Plus with my free rank ups from the BF2 Vets program and the place I brought it I just can't wait to get into the thick of it. :D

Soldato
Oh yes ive gone up soem ranks now im some sort of gold rank and ive got a cool sniper rifle and better scope upgrade and another upgrade that makes me aim better :)

what server are you lot playing on im on some server called obc which icant repeat ;)

what unlocks has everyone got then what do you lot think of the new sniper rifle its really powerful but only 3 rounds a mag :)

Soldato
bakes0310 said:
Oh yes ive gone up soem ranks now im some sort of gold rank and ive got a cool sniper rifle and better scope upgrade and another upgrade that makes me aim better :)

what server are you lot playing on im on some server called obc which icant repeat ;)

what unlocks has everyone got then what do you lot think of the new sniper rifle its really powerful but only 3 rounds a mag :)
*sticks fingers in ears*

LAA LAA LAA LAA CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

Back
Top Bottom